GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FiscalFool's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FiscalFool's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FiscalFool's UE Diary - and General Journal!

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
    Ah ok, so just a CCJ instead of BR. But surely a CCJ will still screw me for another 6 years?! You honestly think it could be rebutted that easily? You must have some inside knowledge.
    They are easy to defend/set-aside if you never responded to the original petition. Thus I say, moving aint such a bad thing and when we defend a CCJ, we use their own terms against them....

Have a word with LooLoo if you know her - she may give you access (as a super mod) to the protected section which shows you cases we're fighting right now!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

follow my advice, and nobody will ever find you - that I am certain of

Ahhhh at last - you're getting there

Why? Nobody knows where you lives - doh!

Oh deary me.......

Excellent - see, easy peasy!

Sorry if this sounds harsh, didn't you just say two minutes ago that you do not have anywhere to go to....? Then please explain how you will have a landline, water, gas, electric...?

Anyway, without sounding too cheeky - if you move with your gf then you explain all this to her and ask her to get in her name - two things, DO NOT use British Gas or BT as both do credit search you. As do Virgin/Telewest so no matter what you cannot apply for these until at least 3yrs from the date you move (approx)...

See above - huge mistake to do that. If in arrears, then as I said earlier you use mail divert and then you can pay the bills for the old address without them knowing the new address....

I built this baby, I aint gonna do a runner now am I?

Nope, we've not got that far yet - there are letters that we send, however we blag the enforceable ones as well and treat them as UE until we get something more solid to go with, ie your job/finances etc etc.... at this stage it is too early to go into details....

No need to be.... those that have had court action taken, will also find i'll help them defend it - have a word with a mod and take a look into the hidden legal thread for an idea of what we do when things hit the fan - put simply, we kick arse and play dirty beggars back at the banks....

You're certain no-one would find me?! What about my government security clearance etc?! Or if they contact a relative to get hold of me? Or my ex?

Cool ... good to go with the Co-Op accounts !!

Nah, I'd considered asking her. Fact of the matter is that she got stiffed by her ex who went bankrupt and left her with lots of debt, nothing compared to mine. I haven't been seeing her long enough to do that one to her.

So if I can't use BT .. I need a phone line and broadband for work purposes. What if work installs it for me? will BT still do anything with contact details?

Riiiight, so move, and still pay off old companies such as oil, water, elec, BT etc without them knowing new address.

Well I hope you look good in a suit, just in case they do catch up and drag me into court!
      "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

Jesus, no wonder you're confused reading that nonsense over at CAG

Limitations Act will be fine, avoid it for 6yrs and it will be statute barred.

As for the second property - lol. Well thanks for that little gem - talk about throwing a spanner in the works! Are you selling? The fact you have this also means you'll be treated worse in court if it ever got that far - ie skint but own two houses?

How much neg equity are you in...?
        Very confused ... Just paranoid about doing something and then it getting me into a worse state than I am now!

I'd love to sell it. Mortgage £115k, if it sold right now, it would probably sell for £110-115k. But with tenancy agreement, lettings agent and mortgage all associated with it .. it needs considering! :P

They are easy to defend/set-aside if you never responded to the original petition. Thus I say, moving aint such a bad thing and when we defend a CCJ, we use their own terms against them....

Have a word with LooLoo if you know her - she may give you access (as a super mod) to the protected section which shows you cases we're fighting right now!
        Ok, I understand that.

I can see that I'm going to have to get very knowledgable about this, to protect myself. Rather than fire off a few letters every so often.

Comment

Listen, why don't you send off the CCA for now and see what happens, read back through my answers and digest the info. Basically debt avoidance is never a good option, but it CAN be a last resort - plus only 2 lenders use the GAIN system on Experian and none of your lenders are included in those names - but GAIN only lasts a couple of years as well.....

Stop worrying, first thing first - send off and get CCA requests and in the meantime DO NOT tell anyone you are moving.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I can see that I'm going to have to get very knowledgable about this, to protect myself. Rather than fire off a few letters every so often.
            Hmmm, yea - if you can learn it then great but it's a full time job to learn all the varying elements, scenarios and legal issues... i've been doing this over 5 years now and even now, still get stumped at times - but the difference is in those years I have a network of links, sites, reference manuals, case laws, friends to ask, etc etc etc.....

Point is, by the time you are ready to get credit again, you'll be pretty damn clued up - that is a certainty!

Comment

Deal ... I'll send them off

Thank you

Comment

Deal ... I'll send them off

Thank you
                hurrah! Chat later - best of luck, no rash decisions ok?

Comment

Thanks for all your help today.

On my desk to the left of me, I have:

5 envelopes
                  containing 5 letters
                  digitally signed
                  to 5 creditors
                  with a cheque stapled to each
                  for the princely sum of £1.00
                  to be posted at lunchtime tomorrow
                  via royal mail - recorded delivery

Could be the best £10.75 ever spent!

So .. to be posted 1st February .. that gives them until 14th February to respond ... let's hope they give me some Valentines Good Loving! Tee hee

Comment

well done yes i think it will be the best £10.75 you will ever spend
                    good luck
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for all your help today.

On my desk to the left of me, I have:

5 envelopes
                      containing 5 letters
                      digitally signed
                      to 5 creditors
                      with a cheque stapled to each
                      for the princely sum of £1.00
                      to be posted at lunchtime tomorrow
                      via royal mail - recorded delivery

Could be the best £10.75 ever spent!

So .. to be posted 1st February .. that gives them until 14th February to respond ... let's hope they give me some Valentines Good Loving! Tee hee
                      Wooooooaaaah there. A CHEQUE?

You are "giving" them your signature, no use digitally signing letters if you staple your signare to the letter in the same breath eh!

Postal orders only.

Comment

Originally posted by SLUG View Post

You are "giving" them your signature, no use digitally signing letters if you staple your signare to the letter in the same breath eh!

Postal orders only.
                        Hi, If you do send cheques change your signature slightly, the bank is not going to check for a £1.00 cheque. If you usually sign "Fiscal Fool", sign it "F Fool"

Or pay the extra 50p each and send postal orders

Good luck

MK
                        Last edited by mk_chatham; 31 January 2011, 18:10.
                        One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
                        Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

I'd definitely send postal orders, it's worth the extra £2.50 overall.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SLUG View Post

You are "giving" them your signature, no use digitally signing letters if you staple your signature to the letter in the same breath eh!

Postal orders only.
                            Well spotted - see you guys do pick things up!

Comment

*AHEM*

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...80&postcount=2

Send the letter below (CCA Request) with a £1.00 cheque or Postal Order to whoever owns the account (either the Debt Collection Agency or the Original Creditor); send it recorded delivery and await 14 days which is the length of time they have from the date you sent it;

No fear, I shall do them again, with Postal Orders

Thanks all.

Comment

*AHEM*

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...80&postcount=2

No fear, I shall do them again, with Postal Orders

Thanks all.
                                Yea, and you were advised by mk_chatham HERE to change your siggy if you send a cheque as they do not check £1 cheques lol.

Basically, sign it different or get a mate to do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X