GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FiscalFool's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FiscalFool's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FiscalFool's UE Diary - and General Journal!

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
    Little update that Santander seem to have finally located my Cahoot agreement from 2004, with my signature. However as Niddy mentioned it's not enforceable anyway, due to the "Flexible Loan" product.

Still waiting on their response to my CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status letter.
    Okies, keep us updated
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclaycard - Platinum

Type of account (credit card/loan) = Credit Card
      Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) = Not Sure ... Certainly Pre 2001.
      Approx balance = £3k (Interest Currently Frozen)
      Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) = January 2010
      Are you on arrangement or not paying = DMP arrangement
      Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) = Up to date with arrangement, account in arrears though.
      Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) = Barclaycard.

28/01/2011 Ready!
      01/02/2011 CCA Request sent, 1st Class Recorded with Postal Order stapled inside.
      03/02/2011 Checked statement today, first time in ages. It appears "Mercers" are now dealing with this. Will see what CCA request via Barclaycard brings.
      05/02/2011 Received letter today from Mercers saying "You've failed to make payments, here is your DEFAULT notice, please pay us now, and respec' our authoritaiiiii!" Filed ... ignored!.
      08/02/2011 Received letter today from Barclaycard saying "We acknowledge that we have received your request under S.78. We will respond to you as soon as we can!"
      15/04/2011 DMP cancelled - Let the barrage of letters begin!
      29/06/2011 Received agreement from Barclaycard. Took their time!!! Uploaded for Niddy.
      Finally received my CCA response from Barclaycard (apologies for slightly tardy upload).

Agreement dated 2004, but no signature at all. Uploaded for Niddy to peruse.
      "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

• Re: FiscalFool's UE Diary

Hi Guys, cahoot has already sent me a copy of agreement but it is unenforceable. However they've now sold the account whilst in default! I received a letter from a DCA (Lowell) who claims to have bought it. Does anyone have an “up to date” template letter I can send pls? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by treblex33 View Post
          Hi Guys, cahoot has already sent me a copy of agreement but it is unenforceable. However they've now sold the account whilst in default! I received a letter from a DCA (Lowell) who claims to have bought it. Does anyone have an “up to date” template letter I can send pls? thank you
          Ask and you shall receive :
          Unenforceability Templates - Section 3

Comment

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH !!!!

I honestly think Santander have lost the plot.

I sent them two letters on 23rd June.

Letter 1) Regarding Cahoot loan to tell them that it's still not enforcable.
            Letter 2) Regarding Santander car loan ... to make an offer of payment.

I have now had a response for letter 1, explaining that they cannot accept my offer of payment!!!

Do I bother to reply and tell them that they are muppets?

Comment

Hi I can't help but just wanted to pop by and say hello and hope you are keeping well

Comment

Loo Loo

I'm very well thank you. Going on hols soon, just a week in a caravan in sunny Cornwall. But hey, it's a week away from work

Comment

O lovely what part of Cornwall? I'm off there in september myself!

Comment

All of it ... Polperro mainly. But will pop to St Ives and visit friends in Newquay.

Comment

My boss has a lovely pub in Cornwall - little place called Kingsand but it is nearer Devon really

Comment

Halfway house or Rising Sun? (Googled)

Comment

Did not realise this was a chat & gossip thread
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

Halfway house or Rising Sun? (Googled)
                              Neither The Devonport Inn - it is lush

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              Did not realise this was a chat & gossip thread
                              Sorry Sir - won't let it happen again! not seen fiscal for a while all my fault will take my punishment like a man

Comment

Finally received my CCA response from Barclaycard (apologies for slightly tardy upload).

Agreement dated 2004, but no signature at all. Uploaded for Niddy to peruse.
                                Its not even an agreement FFS! Totally unenforceable, respond as follows: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X