GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JASSASBLUE - UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JASSASBLUE - UE Diary

well there's a brilliant start, remember you were paying this!!!!

well done

keep that letter very safe

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      Well done.....keep that letter very safe.
      great minds.........................

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
        great minds.........................
        Indeed Mrs D .....I've still got my letter from 5 years ago confirming no CCA from Barclay card ...never heard a thing for 5 years now

Roll on October when it's SB
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by jassasblue View Post
          Barclaycard letter received, the are unable to provide a copy of the terms of my credit agreement. Account suspended immediately and they accept account unenforceable. Email to Niddy to confirm.
          Hehe - well done what a way to start things rolling. Brilliant news -
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclaycard letter received, the are unable to provide a copy of the terms of my credit agreement. Account suspended immediately and they accept account unenforceable. Email to Niddy to confirm.
            Great News! I'm sure Stepchange would never have said you'd get that result!

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by odetter View Post
              The time scale is ridiculous. StepPlan love these agreements as they give the Financial Industry long-term control over people's lives.
              What is also ridiculous, and what they don't tell you, is that some spiteful creditors have a habit of making a court claim with only a few months of the DMP left screwing up peoples credit files even further................

In this consideration you are much better off playing for UE and going for statute barred rather than paying such a long term DMP
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Do Barclays always respond that quickly?
                I'd have expected them to string it out.
                Will they sell it on?

Comment

They reply as and when they can. As there are no records it's got a faster reply.
                  Each case sits on its own merits remember!!!

They'll sit with it, who will buy it without an agreement (other than Lowell's??) - if it's sold on we have a template which you send with a copy of Barclays letter. It'll be fun watching the new owner try to sue when the OC says they couldn't find any agreement of which to utilise Carey and recon it from.

Remember Carey stipulates you must create a recon using elements from the original but how can they do that with no original, eh?
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Early bullseye!!!
                    Be good if they were all like that!!

Comment

Account Owner Studio Catalogue

Type of account Catalogue
                      Date commenced 21/09/2004
                      Approx balance £1299.59
                      Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
                      Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
                      Status Arrangement on credit file
                      CCA Letter Sent 03/01/2014
                      So far no response 13/01/2014

15/01/14 Reconstituted agreement and statement of account received, email to Niddy for advice.
                      This is

It's unenforceable.

Stop paying and send them the Missing PT's letter.

Template to send back -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms

Now even though we know it's a fraudulent copy, at this stage we don't tell them. So obviously that's why we're sending the missing PT's template so as not to give away your ace card ie they sent a fake recon and faked your signature (fraud).

They won't win if they took you to court, put it that way

Comment

Skycard (barclaycard) isn't on your diary (page 1)

however that's also

send this back -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms

Comment

What a great start!!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Skycard (barclaycard) isn't on your diary (page 1)

however that's also

send this back -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms

Hi Niddy, it is on my UE diary, apologies I listed it as Barclaycard as it's been that for years, I'll update it to show both.

Super quick reply again, you'll get bored of me saying thanks at this rate!!

Comment

What a great start...here's hoping the rest bring equally good news
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Account Owner Allied International Credit, previously Amex

• Type of account Credit Card
                                • Date commenced 11/04/2006
                                • Approx balance £3112.91
                                • Date last paid DMP 25/12/2013
                                • Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
                                • Status Default 26/07/2008

Letter Sent
                                Letter Received

03/01/14 CCA Letter Sent 03/01/2014
                                20/01/14 No reply yet
                                21/01/14 Letter from Amex acknowledging CCA letter, requesting for a signature to proceed (letter returned) and confirm any previous name that may have been registered with them (this was taken out in my married name but I've reverted to my maiden name 7 years ago)

I know it's been asked before but I can't find it - how do I proceed now?

Comment

Working...
                                X