GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Thanks for helping here so much SH, however S2M - please try and do things yourself, then we'll come by and check it. We only really do replies like this for complex cases, you're more than able to do these simple replies yourself.

There are hundreds of variations on here to help you get started.
    I do try but i'm scared of sending the wrong thing and then it will ruin it all

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
      I do try but i'm scared of sending the wrong thing and then it will ruin it all
      I suggested, you do it, post it here then we will amend and edit if it needs it..... but try, you will never learn unless you first try...
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        I suggested, you do it, post it here then we will amend and edit if it needs it..... but try, you will never learn unless you first try...

yikes, i am rubbish at letter writing but next time will give it a try

Comment

Type of account (overdraft)husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£525)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (HBOS) think it was originally with Loydstsb
          9/7/12 cca request
          28/9/12 account passed to BLS 3/8/12
          received today 26/10/2012

Repayment Plan Arrears £***

We are contacting you about the above account as the repayment plan you agreed is still overdue.

We have previously reminded you about the money you owe and you must pay the amount outstanding straight away. You can do this by calling the number above .
          If you do not pay the outstanding amount to bring your account back on track withing 10 days from the date of this letter your account will fall further into arrears, This could result in your repayment plan being cancelled and the full balance of £*** will be due.

If you are exprincing financial difficulties we would suggest you contact a Debt Management Company company such as CAB or cccs . They are fee organisations who will assist you by offering independant advice on your situation.
          14/11/12 payment reminder

13/12/12
          from BLS

Please find enclosed a statement of account as requested.

Should you require any further assistance please telephone us.

14/12/12
          from BLS it is essential that you contact us TODAY

24/12/12 from Halifax

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan we've transferred your HALIFAX debt to . drydensfairfax solicitors, We've instructed to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.

31/12/12 drysdensfairfax solicitors

Our client Halifax a division of bank of scotland plc

We are solicitors instructed by our client , Halifax to obtain immediate repayment of amount due of £525.20 or to take appropriate recovery action should you fail to pay.

You must make an immediate payment of £525.20 or telephone us today on 0133 823 3892 to agree a satisfactory solution to this matter. Payment methods are provided on reverse of this letter.

Please not that if payment is not received by 5th Jan 2013, we have authority to commence legal proceddings through the court. If this action becomes necessary, there will be costs incurred for which you may become liable.

Please do not underestimate the seriousness of this matter. It is most important that you make payment or contact us as a matter of urgency .

28/01/13 from drysdenfairfax

Thank you for your letter dated 31st December 2012 and I not all your comments.

As a result of your letter, we have contacted our clent to clarify the current position and seek their further instructions. We will write to you, further, once they have respnded . I confirm that, in the meantime, the matter is on hold.

09/03/2013 from Halifax

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan, we've transferred your current account to Robinson way.

I now wait to hear from Robinson way and then send an account sold while in dispute reply

update, seems like drysedenfairfax have given up on this one .

Comment

Well done!

That must be a great relief to you, knowing how you feel about those scum.

You're doing really well, keep going!

SH

Comment

Excellent, Robbing bastards are nothing to worry about....
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                Well done!

That must be a great relief to you, knowing how you feel about those scum.

You're doing really well, keep going!

SH

thanks, we have got two to go that are still with drysedenfairfax i think they will follow the same route ,fingers crossed

Comment

Type of account (overdraft)husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£525)

Account owner (HBOS) think it was originally with Loydstsb
                  9/7/12 cca request
                  28/9/12 account passed to BLS 3/8/12
                  received today 26/10/2012

Repayment Plan Arrears £***

We are contacting you about the above account as the repayment plan you agreed is still overdue.

We have previously reminded you about the money you owe and you must pay the amount outstanding straight away. You can do this by calling the number above .
                  If you do not pay the outstanding amount to bring your account back on track withing 10 days from the date of this letter your account will fall further into arrears, This could result in your repayment plan being cancelled and the full balance of £*** will be due.

If you are exprincing financial difficulties we would suggest you contact a Debt Management Company company such as CAB or cccs . They are fee organisations who will assist you by offering independant advice on your situation.
                  14/11/12 payment reminder

13/12/12
                  from BLS

Please find enclosed a statement of account as requested.

Should you require any further assistance please telephone us.

14/12/12
                  from BLS it is essential that you contact us TODAY

24/12/12 from Halifax

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan we've transferred your HALIFAX debt to . drydensfairfax solicitors, We've instructed to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.

31/12/12 drysdensfairfax solicitors

Our client Halifax a division of bank of scotland plc

We are solicitors instructed by our client , Halifax to obtain immediate repayment of amount due of £525.20 or to take appropriate recovery action should you fail to pay.

You must make an immediate payment of £525.20 or telephone us today on 0133 823 3892 to agree a satisfactory solution to this matter. Payment methods are provided on reverse of this letter.

Please not that if payment is not received by 5th Jan 2013, we have authority to commence legal proceddings through the court. If this action becomes necessary, there will be costs incurred for which you may become liable.

Please do not underestimate the seriousness of this matter. It is most important that you make payment or contact us as a matter of urgency .

28/01/13 from drysdenfairfax

Thank you for your letter dated 31st December 2012 and I not all your comments.

As a result of your letter, we have contacted our clent to clarify the current position and seek their further instructions. We will write to you, further, once they have respnded . I confirm that, in the meantime, the matter is on hold.

09/03/2013 from Halifax

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan, we've transferred your current account to Robinson way.

I now wait to hear from Robinson way and then send an account sold while in dispute reply

13/03/2013 from robbers way

Our client has authorised us to recover the full amount you owem shown above.

If you do not pay or agree a payment plan with us, we may advise our cleint to start court action ,

THREATS OF WHAT COURT MIGHT DO OUR CREDIT RATING BLAH LBAH BLAH.

update, sold while in dispute letter ?

Comment

update, sold while in dispute letter ?
                    That is what I would send, yes.

Welcome to another DCA merry-go-round.

SH

Comment

Indeed, sold in dispute letter

Comment

update

shall send another missing p&t template for this or just leave it for now ?
                        update

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                          Indeed, sold in dispute letter
                          thank you

Comment

thank you
                            Just agreeing with SH s2m

Comment

Type of account (store card ) Argos
                              mine
                              Date commenced (2004)

Approx balance (£880)

Account owner (moorcroft)
                              9/7/12 cca request
                              13/7/12
                              letter recieved today, all collection activity on this account has been put on hold and they will not seek to enforce payment of this debt until such time as the documentation has been supplied or i am advised otherwise .

I decided to scan the letter from Moorcroft to see if you all think this is the normal reply from them .

received 8/11/2012

8 pages of a reconstituted

It's just about Argos card and tells me about statements and financial and related details

example : 8 we will set the credit limit for your account and tell you what it is when we send you your Argos card.

shall i copy the first page and send it to Niddy to make sure ?

08/12/12
                              Had another cca sent which is still just terms and conditions i have sent it to Niddy see what he says.

It's still unenforceable , shall i wait and see what they do next as they have already had a missing pt's letter ?

28/12/12 Moorcroft Home Collections Division.

Our records show that despite our previous letters to you, payment has still not been made on the agreement in place on our system with the result that your account is now in arrears for the sum of £1.00

Our records also show that you are dealing with us via a third party (this would be payplan) If you are no longer dealing with them please contact our call centre.

As a result of the arrears on your account it has now been passed to our Home Collections division for possible action. If contact is not made with our offices as above, this may involve our local representative calling at your home address to discuss the account with you and to seek to establish how you propose to settle the balance outstanding.

We would emphasise that if no satisfactory agreement is made with us or our local representative you may leave us with no alternative but to recommend to our client that they take debt rcovery action agaisnt you .

16/01/13 from Argos

Thank you for your letter dated 14 November 2012

Unfortunatley , we are unable to locate the signed copy of your agreement.
                              We make no admissions regarding whether or not the agreement was actually signed by you and reserve the right to undertake a more thorough search should it become necessary for us to enforce the agreement in the Courts.

We do of course note that s61 (1) (a) consumer credit Act 1974 provides that an agreement is not properly executed , unless a document containing the prescribed terms is signed in the the prescribed manner by the debtor.

We accept that unless we are able to locate the signed agreement or otherwise prove that it was sigend by you, it is unenforceable against you.

However, the agreement remains valid and we do expect you to continue with your payment.

then they refer to the case of McGuffick and the royal bank of scotland 2009

they say that if i choose to breach the terms of the agreement by failing to make the payments, they may have no option but to continue with their debt collection activities, and register a default .

14/02/2013 from direct legal collections

We have previously written to you advising that we are the legal owners of your debt.

We have now withdrawn your account from the Debt Collection Agency who were acting on our behalf and you now need to deal with us directly.

Please contact us with your proposals to pay the outstanding balance.
                              Failure to respond to this letter will result in further action being taken to recover the outstanding balance.

15/03/2013 from MDB

I have been instructed by direct legal & collections an associated company of Mercantile Data Bureau Ltd, to contact you about the above unpaid debt. Your account has been transferred to me due to your continued failure to discharge your current liability. All future contact relating to your account should now be with me .

I would like to give you the opportunity to discuss your account with me before we undertake any action with your account. I will take into consideration your current financial circumstances and outline the many options available to hep resolve this matter.

I urge you to contact me today on 00000000000000 to conclude this matter as quickly possible

update , account sold while in dispute letter ?
                              Last edited by Spent2much; 15 March 2013, 16:12.

Comment

Now there is something different! A DCA letter using “I” instead of “we”. There's nothing like personal service, is there?

Yes, Sold Whilst in Dispute letter is the obvious reply.

SH

Comment

Working...
                                X