GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
    At least they are on the back foot for now. Did this letter have any kind of identifying reference or account number on it? I know you're dealing with a few of these, so it is important to know where you stand with each individual case.

SH
    It had a reference number which i looked for on the previous letter they sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
      It had a reference number which i looked for on the previous letter they sent.
      Make sure you stay on top of this. If necessary, send letters back to them and ask them to identify the account to which it relates. You don't want to end up in a situation where they accuse you of ignoring them, because they claim that all of the letters you've sent relate to a different account.

SH

Comment

Make sure you stay on top of this. If necessary, send letters back to them and ask them to identify the account to which it relates. You don't want to end up in a situation where they accuse you of ignoring them, because they claim that all of the letters you've sent relate to a different account.

SH
        yes i will and i have each account filed with the reference numbers.

I spoke to the post office today and they said if i phone the number on the bottom of the receipt i can get my £5.90 back as it never got delivered the next day

Comment

yes i will and i have each account filed with the reference numbers.
          Good. That is exactly the right thing to do.

I spoke to the post office today and they said if i phone the number on the bottom of the receipt i can get my £5.90 back as it never got delivered the next day
          Yes, that should be possible. I'd have thought you should have been able to do that in a Post Office branch, or online.

SH

Comment

Good. That is exactly the right thing to do.

Yes, that should be possible. I'd have thought you should have been able to do that in a Post Office branch, or online.

SH
            i will look on their website because online is free phoning costs money and i am a tight git

Comment

Type of account (overdraft Lloydstsb) husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£520)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (moorcroft)
              9/7/12 cca request
              13/7/12 request from moorcroft for £1
              16/7/12 sent them a £1 postal order
              1/8/12 moorcroft sent postal order back saying it needs to be sent and written out to Lloydstsb
              14/11/12 moorcroft asking for payment or may start legal proceedings.
              Letter from Moorcrof today, say they need a £1 before they can process mt request .
              this is an overdraft account i thought no £1 payment was needed

14/11/2012

Our records show that we have not received a payment from you since 02/08/12.

We must therefore ask you to make an immediate payment to us or contact this office within the next 48 hours.

Unless payment of this amount is received in the next 7 days we may remommend to our client that we take further debt recovery action against you without further notice.

Neither we nor our client wish to take this step and if you call us on the above number we would be happy to agree a repayment plan that you can afford and maintain.

Any payment may be attached to this letter and made payable to Moorcroft debt Recovery Ltd.

Yours sincerely.

30/11/2012
              from Moorcroft

Our records show that despite our previous letters to you,payment has still not been made on the agreement in place on our system with the result that your account is now in arrears for the sum of £1.00

Our records also show that your are dealing with us via a third party, If this is still the case please contact them concerning this matter as soon as possible to clarify the position.If however, you are no longer dealing with this third party organisation please contact our call centre directly.

As a result of the arrears on your account it has now been passed to our Home Collections Division for possible action. If contact is not made with our offices as above, this may involve our local representative calling at your home address to discuss the account with you and to seek to establish how you propose to settle the balance outstanding.

We would emphasise that if no satisfactory agreement is made with us or our local representative you may leave us with no alternative but to recommend to our client that they take debt recovery action against you.

Please could you either you or your representative contact us no later than 06/12/12

21/1/13 from LloydsTsb

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repyment plan, we'v transferred your accoun to a dca Robinson way.
              We've instructed Robinson Way to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.

Please contact Robinson Way asap to arrange to pay back the outstanding balance. Ther full contact details are below

24/01/13 from robbers way
              do not ignore they have authorised to recover this debt in full by thir client , if do not pay or agree a payment plan they may advise their client to start court action if court considers our failure to pay to be due to neglect , an order for payment may be made, if we fail to pay in accordance with a court payment order the following may occur.

*an application is made to court to enforce repayment
              *futrue credit , especially mortgages will be difficult to obtain
              *this account may continue to worry us .

unpaid debts don't just go away or get forgotten no matter how much people want that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan, if you prefer to deal with this online at http://www.***************

28/1/13 sent account sold while in dispute letter

1/2/13 from Robbers way

Your account has been passed to me for review. I am concerned that an affordable payment plan has not been agreed for payement of your account.

i want to make it simple for you to pay your account. Start to pay this account by making a MONTHLY PAYMENT OF JUST £30,(on due day of your choice), this can be agreed simply and quickly in one phone call to us. Or if you prefer, set the direct debit up online at http://www.robway.co.uk

If that is not affordable we need to hear from you, call us now, or email us at payline@robinson-way.com. Your circumstances will be considered.

If an affordable payment plan is not agreed with you, I will have no alternative but to pass your account for further action. Once your account leaves my hands there will be little more i can do to help you.

collections manager.
              [/QUOTE]

update

Comment

update
                I would ignore this as it is obvious that it must have been sent before they received your A/C Sold in Dispute letter.

SH

Comment

I would ignore this as it is obvious that it must have been sent before they received your A/C Sold in Dispute letter.

SH
                  yep that's what i thought too

Comment

Type of account (overdraft Lloydstsb) husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£520)

Account owner (moorcroft)
                    9/7/12 cca request
                    13/7/12 request from moorcroft for £1
                    16/7/12 sent them a £1 postal order
                    1/8/12 moorcroft sent postal order back saying it needs to be sent and written out to Lloydstsb
                    14/11/12 moorcroft asking for payment or may start legal proceedings.
                    Letter from Moorcrof today, say they need a £1 before they can process mt request .
                    this is an overdraft account i thought no £1 payment was needed

14/11/2012

Our records show that we have not received a payment from you since 02/08/12.

We must therefore ask you to make an immediate payment to us or contact this office within the next 48 hours.

Unless payment of this amount is received in the next 7 days we may remommend to our client that we take further debt recovery action against you without further notice.

Neither we nor our client wish to take this step and if you call us on the above number we would be happy to agree a repayment plan that you can afford and maintain.

Any payment may be attached to this letter and made payable to Moorcroft debt Recovery Ltd.

Yours sincerely.

30/11/2012
                    from Moorcroft

Our records show that despite our previous letters to you,payment has still not been made on the agreement in place on our system with the result that your account is now in arrears for the sum of £1.00

Our records also show that your are dealing with us via a third party, If this is still the case please contact them concerning this matter as soon as possible to clarify the position.If however, you are no longer dealing with this third party organisation please contact our call centre directly.

As a result of the arrears on your account it has now been passed to our Home Collections Division for possible action. If contact is not made with our offices as above, this may involve our local representative calling at your home address to discuss the account with you and to seek to establish how you propose to settle the balance outstanding.

We would emphasise that if no satisfactory agreement is made with us or our local representative you may leave us with no alternative but to recommend to our client that they take debt recovery action against you.

Please could you either you or your representative contact us no later than 06/12/12

21/1/13 from LloydsTsb

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repyment plan, we'v transferred your accoun to a dca Robinson way.
                    We've instructed Robinson Way to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.

Please contact Robinson Way asap to arrange to pay back the outstanding balance. Ther full contact details are below

24/01/13 from robbers way
                    do not ignore they have authorised to recover this debt in full by thir client , if do not pay or agree a payment plan they may advise their client to start court action if court considers our failure to pay to be due to neglect , an order for payment may be made, if we fail to pay in accordance with a court payment order the following may occur.

*an application is made to court to enforce repayment
                    *futrue credit , especially mortgages will be difficult to obtain
                    *this account may continue to worry us .

unpaid debts don't just go away or get forgotten no matter how much people want that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan, if you prefer to deal with this online at http://www.***************

28/1/13 sent account sold while in dispute letter

1/2/13 from Robbers way

Your account has been passed to me for review. I am concerned that an affordable payment plan has not been agreed for payement of your account.

i want to make it simple for you to pay your account. Start to pay this account by making a MONTHLY PAYMENT OF JUST £30,(on due day of your choice), this can be agreed simply and quickly in one phone call to us. Or if you prefer, set the direct debit up online at http://www.robway.co.uk

If that is not affordable we need to hear from you, call us now, or email us at payline@robinson-way.com. Your circumstances will be considered.

If an affordable payment plan is not agreed with you, I will have no alternative but to pass your account for further action. Once your account leaves my hands there will be little more i can do to help you.

collections manager.

7/02/2013 from robbers way
                    please note we have noted the dispute/query you have raised.

We will make the necessary enquiries and you let you know the outcome in due course.

In the meantime we will stop all collections activity for this account.
                    Please let us know if we can assist furhter.
                    [/QUOTE]

update
                    Last edited by Spent2much; 7 February 2013, 13:54.

Comment

7/02/2013 from robbers way
                      please note we have noted the dispute/query you have raised.

We will make the necessary enquiries and you let you know the outcome in due course.

In the meantime we will stop all collections activity for this account.
                      Please let us know if we can assist furhter.

update
                      Well, at least that is something. I'm wondering, though, what gives them the arrogance to assume that they alone can determine the "outcome"?

SH

Comment

Well, at least that is something. I'm wondering, though, what gives them the arrogance to assume that they alone can determine the "outcome"?

SH
                        Because they are w@nkers mate!
                        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

SH
                          exactly, but i think the way the letter is written is arrogant . I get the feeling they aint happy that the account is in dispute by the tone of the wording

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                            Because they are w@nkers mate!
                            very well expressed i like your style :

Comment

very well expressed i like your style :
                              lol
                              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Type of account (credit card)husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£467

Account owner (Capitol one)

9/7/12 cca request
                                1/9/12 account passed to Fredrickson's
                                21/9/12 Fredrickson demanding payment
                                24/9/12 sold in dispute letter also copy sent to Cap One
                                6/10/12 account on hold while they refer back to Cap one.
                                10/10/12 Fredrickons saying their client has complied with the cca on 16/7/12)not received a thing)
                                12/10/12 threat of court action
                                15/10/12 threatogram sent letter before action
                                22/10/12 threat before action postcard advised threatogram letter again

24/10/12 Fredrickson They have rreferred the account back to Cap One no longer instructed to deal with it.

11/01/13
                                from cap one letter scanned

24/01/13 sent a one liner asking them to re-send the two letters they said they sent me July 12 and oct 12.
                                08/02/2013 from Cap one

Thank you for your recent letter.

I would like to be able to help you with your query, but unfortunately you did not sign your letter. To enable me to answer your query, please write to us at the address below including and example of your signature and your 16 digit account number as a reference:

Alternatively , you can call one of our specialist account managers who will go though a security check with you and answer your query immediatley.
                                I'm sorry for the inconveience this may cause you. I realise how frustrating it to have to go to the trouble of contacting us again. However , we need to do this to protect the security of your account and personal details.

what a load of crap , if they said they sent me the cca twice before or whatever they are referring to without a signature then why now ? i don't believe they sent anything and do they think we are that stupid to send them a signature :

They said in their letter date 3Jan 2013 that they did respond to the cca request on the 16thJuly and 11October 2012, therefore should now be in receipt of the credit agreement .
                                update
                                Last edited by Spent2much; 8 February 2013, 12:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X