GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

wink at the flies mate
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      wink at the flies mate

Comment

And he said no flies on him?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Try a pint of Heavy!!
          GM

Comment

someone called malcom came to my door just now and asked for me ,wouldn't tell hubby who the firm were just his name and this phone number

Comment

did hubby tell him to piss off?

nothing coming up for that on the internet so I would guess it was a hopeful DCA using his own number, Malcolm indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                did hubby tell him to piss off?

nothing coming up for that on the internet so I would guess it was a hopeful DCA using his own number, Malcolm indeed.
                he just asked for the firm which malcom couldn't give but gave that number, i tried google that number but nothing, anyway if he turns up again i don't answer the door unless its someone i know , hubby only answered as he is waiting his pizza delivery :

Comment

I do a wee royal type wave from the window

as in

piss off

Comment

ha ha that's sounds a good idea i will do that

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                      • Type of account (overdraft with lloydstsb) mine
                      • Date commenced (2005)
                      • Approx balance.( £644.67
                      • Date last paid (22/06/2012)
                      • Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )
                      • Status (default/letter recieved today, )
                      • Account owner (iQor on behalf of their client )
                      9/7/12 sent cca request
                      1/8/12 solicitor letter
                      22/8/12 threat of legal action
                      28/8/12 re-sent cca reminder
                      28/9/12 letter saying passed to dca Robinson way
                      1/10/12 pay now letter NIDDY say's ignore
                      12/10/12home visit threat
                      15/10/12 sent threatogram
                      29/10/12 letter confirming phone number taken off file
                      24/11/12 letter from HORWICH FARRELLY pay now may take cort action

21/02/13 from robinson way

WHERE HAVE WE GONE WRONG ?

We have sent you a number of letters, tried to telephone you, and our local representative may have called at your home,(COULD THIS BE MALCOM ?) but your account remains unpaid.

Full payment is due and payable. We know how worrying it can be to work out how to pay debts. If you cannot pay in full, we will listen and take into account your circumstances. the most important thing for you to do is get intouch.

We may offer a reduction to your balance, we can agree a payment plan that is affordable and which you can keep to.

Unpaid debts don't just go away or get forgotten no matter how much people want that to happen. Our staff are waiting to take your call, If you prefer , deal with this online at robway.co.uk or ypu can email us at : payline@robinson-way.com

update

Comment

update
                        Have you sent an A/C Sold While in Dispute or Missing Prescribed Terms letter for this? If so, you could just refer them back to that and suggest that they deal with it.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                          Have you sent an A/C Sold While in Dispute or Missing Prescribed Terms letter for this? If so, you could just refer them back to that and suggest that they deal with it.

SH
                          it's an ovrdraft i will check my file to see if i have sent them a sold while in dispute letter .
                          thanks
                          Last edited by Spent2much; 21 February 2013, 16:54.

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post

SH
                            I have checked my file and no sold while in dispute letter has been sent so do i send this now ?
                            thank you

Comment

Type of account (overdraft Lloydstsb) husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£520)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (moorcroft)
                              9/7/12 cca request
                              13/7/12 request from moorcroft for £1
                              16/7/12 sent them a £1 postal order
                              1/8/12 moorcroft sent postal order back saying it needs to be sent and written out to Lloydstsb
                              14/11/12 moorcroft asking for payment or may start legal proceedings.
                              Letter from Moorcrof today, say they need a £1 before they can process mt request .
                              this is an overdraft account i thought no £1 payment was needed

14/11/2012

Our records show that we have not received a payment from you since 02/08/12.

We must therefore ask you to make an immediate payment to us or contact this office within the next 48 hours.

Unless payment of this amount is received in the next 7 days we may remommend to our client that we take further debt recovery action against you without further notice.

Neither we nor our client wish to take this step and if you call us on the above number we would be happy to agree a repayment plan that you can afford and maintain.

Any payment may be attached to this letter and made payable to Moorcroft debt Recovery Ltd.

Yours sincerely.

30/11/2012
                              from Moorcroft

Our records show that despite our previous letters to you,payment has still not been made on the agreement in place on our system with the result that your account is now in arrears for the sum of £1.00

Our records also show that your are dealing with us via a third party, If this is still the case please contact them concerning this matter as soon as possible to clarify the position.If however, you are no longer dealing with this third party organisation please contact our call centre directly.

As a result of the arrears on your account it has now been passed to our Home Collections Division for possible action. If contact is not made with our offices as above, this may involve our local representative calling at your home address to discuss the account with you and to seek to establish how you propose to settle the balance outstanding.

We would emphasise that if no satisfactory agreement is made with us or our local representative you may leave us with no alternative but to recommend to our client that they take debt recovery action against you.

Please could you either you or your representative contact us no later than 06/12/12

21/1/13 from LloydsTsb

As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repyment plan, we'v transferred your accoun to a dca Robinson way.
                              We've instructed Robinson Way to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.

Please contact Robinson Way asap to arrange to pay back the outstanding balance. Ther full contact details are below

24/01/13 from robbers way
                              do not ignore they have authorised to recover this debt in full by thir client , if do not pay or agree a payment plan they may advise their client to start court action if court considers our failure to pay to be due to neglect , an order for payment may be made, if we fail to pay in accordance with a court payment order the following may occur.

*an application is made to court to enforce repayment
                              *futrue credit , especially mortgages will be difficult to obtain
                              *this account may continue to worry us .

unpaid debts don't just go away or get forgotten no matter how much people want that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan, if you prefer to deal with this online at http://www.***************

28/1/13 sent account sold while in dispute letter

1/2/13 from Robbers way

Your account has been passed to me for review. I am concerned that an affordable payment plan has not been agreed for payement of your account.

i want to make it simple for you to pay your account. Start to pay this account by making a MONTHLY PAYMENT OF JUST £30,(on due day of your choice), this can be agreed simply and quickly in one phone call to us. Or if you prefer, set the direct debit up online at http://www.robway.co.uk

If that is not affordable we need to hear from you, call us now, or email us at payline@robinson-way.com. Your circumstances will be considered.

If an affordable payment plan is not agreed with you, I will have no alternative but to pass your account for further action. Once your account leaves my hands there will be little more i can do to help you.

collections manager.

7/02/2013 from robbers way
                              please note we have noted the dispute/query you have raised.

We will make the necessary enquiries and you let you know the outcome in dure course.

In the meantime we will stop all collections activity for this account.
                              Please let us know if we can assist furhter.

11/02/2013 from Lloyds TSB (there is no account number on the letter so i am guessing it is for this account)

Thank you for your recent contact.

Unfortunatley we have unable to action your request as it is not signed.

Please resend your letter signed and we will be happy to deal with your request.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any queries about this, please do get intouch. My number is at the top of this letter.

13/02/13

sent to LloydsTSB
                              CCA Request - Demand of Signature

18/02/2013 LloydsTsb

After looking into your complaint there is no record of you requesting a copy of the credit agreement for this account before now. I can assure you if we had been in reciept of this letter we would have responded sooner. Credit agreements do not apply to bank accounts and for this reason we cannot provide you with a copy of your credit agreement for the account requested.

I appreciate your concern with the fees which applied to your account. I can see you had a planned overdraft limit of £500. In providing you with this limit, we requested you to monitor the account and stay within its limit. I can see you last used your account on 26th february 2007 when you transferred £129.00 out of your account to leave £499.89 overdrawn. The transaction which took you overdrawn was the interest which we had pre notified you of. As such your account exceeded the planned overdraft and you were in an unplanned overdraft which was subject to unplanned overdraft fees as outlined in the terms and conditions of your account.

Fees continued to apply to your account until 2July 2007 , when we were made aware you were experiencing financial difficulties. From 26th Feb to 2 July 2007 £137.54 fees were applied correctly to your account.

When we were made aware you were experiencing difficulties and were dealing with Payplan we suspended all fees on the account and accepted the payments which were being made. Your account closed on 15 September 2008 with a debit balance of £599.68 and transferred to our Recoveries department as a longer repayment term was required . I can assure you no fees have been applied since 2 July 2007.

I appreciate you would rather make arrangements directly with us regarding payments, however, it is not practical for this to happen. It is normal for us to assign external recovery agents to act on our behalf (moorcroft) fromMay2011to August 2012. Due to no payments being made since then we assigned robinson way to contact you to discuss repayments.

To restore your confidence in us I have arranged for £137.54 fees to be credited to the account . Plese allow ten working days for the refunds to be processed at which point the amount owed will reduce to £384.89 . I will inform Robinson way of the revised balance.

21/02/13 LloydsTsb (no account number on this letter but i assume its for this account as hubbys tsb credit card is with 1st credit.

I was most concerned to receive your letter. Thank you for contacting us.

As your concerns relate to issues outside this control of this office, I have passed your concerns on to LloydsTSB's customer service recovery centre. It may take a while to gather all the facts together, but they will try to come back to you with a full response within the next few working days.

I think this letter has crossed with the one received a few days ago.
                              [/QUOTE]

update

niddy suggested waiting to see what they do next .
                              Last edited by Spent2much; 22 February 2013, 15:21.

Comment

Good moring lovely peopel

regarding post 930 . I think i will send a sold while in dispute letter . Is this what you would do ?please and thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X