GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Send one, put both names & all 4 account numbers on it.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Send one, put both names & all 4 account numbers on it.

thank goodness you said that thanks niddy will get this printed now and send it off

Comment

If they're all the same circumstances, yes.
        I'd put them in separate envelopes, clearly marked with each account number and recipient address, but don't see why you couldn't then put all 4 in one bigger envelope to send recorded.

Edit..Do it Niddy's way

Comment

You'll be fine to send one copy with all account numbers. After all, they can only write back if they need authority etc...

Just remember to add both names and sign from both of you (digitally)
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
            If they're all the same circumstances, yes.
            I'd put them in separate envelopes, clearly marked with each account number and recipient address, but don't see why you couldn't then put all 4 in one bigger envelope to send recorded.

Edit..Do it Niddy's way
            again thank goodness i just sent them

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              You'll be fine to send one copy with all account numbers. After all, they can only write back if they need authority etc...

Just remember to add both names and sign from both of you (digitally)
              done

Comment

Excellent! Did you have a nice Christmas?

Comment

Excellent! Did you have a nice Christmas?
                  yes we did thank you , it was our grandson's 1st christmas so it was really exciting watching him with his new toys .

Did you have a nice Christmas >

Comment

Lovely thanks...same here, my grandson was too young to appreciate it last year, so now he's walking and talking it was brilliant watching him, he was as good as gold

Comment

Lovely thanks...same here, my grandson was too young to appreciate it last year, so now he's walking and talking it was brilliant watching him, he was as good as gold
                      children make Christmas, we are out tonight with all the family to a New year party , not sure what baby will make of the fireworks ,it should be a great night

Comment

Have a lovely time, it's a quiet night in for me xx

Comment

Have a lovely time, it's a quiet night in for me xx
                          will try , this is the first new years eve we are out in about 10 years
                          enjoy your quiet night in hope not too many fireworks disturb you

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                            Type of account (kays)
                            mine
                            Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,905)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (kays) now Littlewoods)
                            9/7/12 cca request
                            18/07/2012
                            recieved a cca back today , do i send the letter and the cca to niddy to look at ?

13/08/2012 sent missing PT's

24/9/2012 received a letter new condtion to the agreement.
                            26/10/2012 statement payment not received
                            24/11/2012 statement payment not received

22/12/12 NDR
                            monthly statement with £12 late fee added.
                            Notice of Default Sums under the Consumer credit Act 1974

Please note that a default charge will now be added to your account, as you have breached the terms of the agreement.

If you have not already done so, please rectify the position straight away to avoid any further charges and default comminications. If you are having difficulty making payments or keeping to the terms of the agreement we would like to hear from you , so please call us now on 0844......

31/12/12 sent missing pt's reminder

4/01/13
                            received from ndr

NOTIFICATION OF INSTRUCTION TO PROCEED
                            We have been instructed by our client:
                            shop direct to act on their behalf in securing repayment for the sum of £1965.20 in respect of purchases made from K&Co.

Accordingly, we give notice that unless this account is paid-or a satisfactory repayment arrangement is made within 7 days, our client will be taking the following action:

Register a Default at the credit reference bureau which will remain on your credit file for 6 years and may affect your ability to gain further credit in the future.

If you can pay your arrears in full within the next 7 days then we will review all default charges and additional interest applied to your account.

If you wish to make an offer of repayment you should do so within seven days by contacting us on 0844 822 40952
                            update

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                              update
                              Knowing the way DCA post is usually sent by what would be considered a "third class" postal system, I would think it is highly likely that this has crossed in the post with the missing PTs reminder of 31/12/12.

I would just leave it alone if it was me.

SH

Comment

ok i will wait and see what reply i get from them .

Comment

Working...
                                X