GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Starting out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Starting out

Hiya,
    Received a letter from Clarity stating that they have been instructed by Monument to make and collect payments. Do I send them " account sold in dispute" letter to them?
    Thank you
    Sosadxx

Comment

think I would any way it cant hurt can it xx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Nanna, I just need a little reassurance that I'm doing the right thing.

Sosadxx

Comment

Sainsburys (credit card)
          Taken out 2001
          Balance £ 4537
          Last full payment 2009

April 23rd: Cancelled DMP payments and requested CCA

May 5th: Received CCA

May 9th: E-mailed my CCA to Niddy

Niddy says unenforceable

May 11th: Postedl "missing prescribed terms" letter of as suggested by Niddy

May 11th : Received letter from Blair Oliver & Scott requesting immediate payment

May 16th: Received letter from Sainsburys stating " we are unable to trace the reconstituted version of the executed
          agreement and are therefore not in a position to provide a copy at this time. However ,we did provide a
          copy of the signed application form and current terms and conditions . We are satisfied the terms and
          c
          Last edited by Sosad; 30 August 2013, 19:50. Reason: Delete

Comment

does it go on to say" conditions would of been on the reverse or a separate sheet"
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya Nightwatch ,
              Sorry for the confusion I was trying to edit the original post and stupidly managed to delete it don't ask me how!!!!! I was trying to re write it and it's only allowing me to put in so much I give up but a big thank you for responding
              Sosad xx

Comment

no problem, I have a letter from HBOS that says the same thing, I ignored it and they have passed it round. wescot have it at the moment and have sent(in response to my SWID) a copy of a letter HBOS say they sent in Dec 2012, it's dated 27th Dec, they were probably still on hangover time and it wasn't sent, any how the letter says they have complied and say that by supplying a copy of the agreement containing the terms and conditions they have done all they need to do. Pity they only sent current T&Cs isn't it.

Comment

this is good news starting out

if they are unable to provide a copy of the reconstituted agreement, I would take that as they have nothing to reconstitute from...................

so in their own very sweet way they are telling you it's UE

just hang on tight to that letter and when they pass it on (and they will) just pop off a copy of that with your http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...firming-no-cca and you'll confuse all the buggers, been doing that for quite a few years with a couple of these.

Comment

Barclaycard also say that the prescribed terms "would" have been on the reverse, yet in 2 years, they have not supplied them! UE.

Comment

Hiya
                      Posted To Wescot the " previously confirming no CCA" letter off to Wescot regarding the Sainsburys account I have received a letter back from them stating they " have investigated my response and although I remain unhappy ,after a thorough review they are confident and satisfied that all points that have been raised, have been addressed and responded to." The account has been place on hold to allow time for me to provide my proposal of repayment.

How should I respond to this letter ??
                      Thank you
                      Sosad xx

Comment

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
                        Thank you
                        Sosad xx
                        Would you really like me to tell you...?

If it were me I'd just see what they send next........

Comment

i'm with Deepie

Comment

Thank you both for your responses and I will ignore and see what they send next

Sosad xx

Comment

I think the infamous response in the Arkell v Pressdram case springs immediately to mind in answer to the Hull heroes Wescot.

regards
                              G

Comment

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
                                Thank you
                                Sosad xx
                                Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                                Would you really like me to tell you...?

If it were me I'd just see what they send next........
                                Originally posted by garlok View Post
                                I think the infamous response in the Arkell v Pressdram case springs immediately to mind
                                regards
                                G
                                Yes G.....But I'm far too polite

Comment

Working...
                                X