GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Starting out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Starting out

Keep your chin up Sosad, you're doing fine
    I have an £8K debt which has reached Statute Barred on the basis of 1 set of missing T&C's.
    Sometimes I think they put you in a big cupboard marked "Too much hassle" and forget about you!

Elsa x

Comment

agree Elsa, it's quite a crowded cupboard, full of AAD members

Comment

Thanks Elsa and MrsD for your support.

I don't know what I would have done without the support of this site and it's members .

Have a very Happy New Year and best wishes for the future .

Sosad xx

Comment

How are things hun ?
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya

Haven't been on for a wee while , hope everyone is well.
            RE; Monument .

I posted Missing prescribed terms letter to L.C.R. in January they've now sent me a whole load of papers of transactions relating to this account .Should I send them another Missing prescribed terms letter ?

thank you nanna8 for your concern, its been a miserable start to the year , things are starting to feel a bit more"normal" whatever that Is lol

Comment

I would hold fire for a while, Did the covering letter say anything about continuing to require payment?
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Nightwatch

thank you or your response .the letter stated I was to contact their office to discuss payment of outstanding balance.

Comment

Ok so , in this whole load of papers, was there anything that looked like a different set of T&C from the ones you have been sent before?

Comment

Hiya Nightwatch,

there was only payments and transactions no t&cs nor contract forms. Sorry I should have said at the start of post xx
                    Last edited by Sosad; 30 May 2015, 11:46.

Comment

Hi Sosad. I think I would be tempted to wait and see what they send next.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thank you Pixie

, Nightwatch did suggest this at first .I will go with what you both suggested an hang off and see what they send next.

thanks for your help xx

Comment

hi haven't been on for such a long time everything has been quiet and I didn't want to tempt fate !!!

Re. Barclaycard Account.

I have received a letter of assignment from Hoist Portfolio who in turn has appointed Robinson Way to manage this account they are asking to arrange payments .

Should I send them a " sold in dispute " letter, or is there an alternative letter I should use ?

Thank you
                          Sosad xx
                          Last edited by Sosad; 12 October 2015, 10:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
                            Barclaycard (credit card).
                            now dealing with MOORECROFT.

Start date 2002/4ish

Balance £5103
                            Last full payment 2009.

APRIL 12TH , cancelled dmp payments and requested CCA

April 16th , received letter from Moorecroft they have requested documentation from Baeclaycard.

August 9th Received letter from barclaycard stating they will no longer accept any communication from me they have passed my account to Allied International Credit

January 29th ; Received letter from Robinson Way asking me to contact them to discuss proposals of Payments to account

[COLOR="Red"]January 29th. Sent "sold in dispute " letter .[/

20th April Received letter from Robinson way stating they are returning account to barclaycard

May 21st: Received letters from barclaycard and mkpd. .Barclaycard notifying me
                            that they have sold this account to mkpd and MKPD advising me that they are now the
                            owner of the due debt.

[COLOR="black"]May 22nd Sent "sold in dispute" letter to MKPD.
                            [/
                            May 31st. Received letter from MKPD stating they will review the account

July 7th: Received letter from MKDP stating they are still unable to resolve my query
                            and will contact me as soon as possible .

August 15th : Received another letter from MKPD apologising for delay in trying to
                            resolve my query .They will be in touch.

September 27th: Received letter from MKPD stating " at this time we are unable to resolve your query ,we are currently liaising with original creditor we will contact you as soon as we receive a response from them"

October15th: Received from MKDP some random statements (4months) ,
                            Reconstituted copies of terms and conditions, and a letter Barclaycard allegedly posted on the 8th July ( ,I have no record of this

October 21st: Sent " CCA Query - application form received" letter to MKDP.

November 4th: Received letter from MK Rapid Recoveries stating" further to our recent communication regarding ownership of your balance we have not received your offer of payment (this is the first time this company has contacted me!!!!)
                            They are offering to help me and can only do this after
                            speaking to me

November 15th: Received letter from MK Rapid Recoveries, stating that they are Referring this account to Keynes Collection ,who may consider litigation
                            They may take a charge against my home or have moniesdeducted
                            From salary .

November 20th: Sent CCA request to MK Rapid recoveries

November 28th: Received from MKDP , app form, random statements,and t&cs e-
                            mailed to Niddy , who suggested I send mpt letter back to them

December 4th: MIssing prescribed terms letter sent.

December 13th : Received letter from Keynes Collection acting for MKDP top of the
                            letter states Notice of Intended Legal Action ,then goes on
                            to state this letter constitutes a formal demand ,and lots
                            Of other threats. Emailed letter to Niddy, This letter constitutes a formal demand and lots of other threats
                            Emailed letter to Niddy ,he advised to send them CCA.

December 20th: Received letter from MKDP, the letter was dated 12/12/2013!!!
                            "they are unable to resolve my query ,once we have completed
                            Our review ,we will be in contact with you regarding the
                            Resolution to your query.

January 25th 2014. : Received letter from MKPD stating " we are unable to resolve your query at present ,we are currently liaising with original creditor and will
                            contact you as Soon as we receive a response from them"

February 6th. Received letter from MKDP ,rather long winded (see post 538)

February 14th : Sent Final Response - UE ( general) letter to MKDP

February 27th: Received letter from MKDP stating " we think there may have been some confusion to the issues at hand .We have referred this matter to our Legal Counsel and shall try to set out our position below.

1) we can confirm that we spoken to an employee of Barclaycard who has confirmed that in accordance with the information stored in their systems and in line with their
                            procedures ,a properly executed agreement was in place in accordance with Section 61(1) of the CCA 1972.

2) there is no requirement to provide you with an original agreement .Our obligation is satisfied by providing you with a reconstituted copy which is legible .As you are aware we have provided you with a copy however for the avoidance of doubt we enclose a repeat copy.

12th October 2015 Received Notice of Assignment letter from Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 ltd. they say MKDP have
                            assigned this account to them and they now ,are looking for payment. This company say that
                            Robinson Way will manage the account
                            this is the account
                            thank you
                            Sosad xx

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
                            Barclaycard (credit card).
                            now dealing with MOORECROFT.

Start date 2002/4ish

Balance £5103
                            Last full payment 2009.

APRIL 12TH , cancelled dmp payments and requested CCA

April 16th , received letter from Moorecroft they have requested documentation from Baeclaycard.

August 9th Received letter from barclaycard stating they will no longer accept any communication from me they have passed my account to Allied International Credit

January 29th ; Received letter from Robinson Way asking me to contact them to discuss proposals of Payments to account

[COLOR="Red"]January 29th. Sent "sold in dispute " letter .[/

20th April Received letter from Robinson way stating they are returning account to barclaycard

May 21st: Received letters from barclaycard and mkpd. .Barclaycard notifying me
                            that they have sold this account to mkpd and MKPD advising me that they are now the
                            owner of the due debt.

[COLOR="black"]May 22nd Sent "sold in dispute" letter to MKPD.
                            [/
                            May 31st. Received letter from MKPD stating they will review the account

July 7th: Received letter from MKDP stating they are still unable to resolve my query
                            and will contact me as soon as possible .

August 15th : Received another letter from MKPD apologising for delay in trying to
                            resolve my query .They will be in touch.

September 27th: Received letter from MKPD stating " at this time we are unable to resolve your query ,we are currently liaising with original creditor we will contact you as soon as we receive a response from them"

October15th: Received from MKDP some random statements (4months) ,
                            Reconstituted copies of terms and conditions, and a letter Barclaycard allegedly posted on the 8th July ( ,I have no record of this

October 21st: Sent " CCA Query - application form received" letter to MKDP.

November 4th: Received letter from MK Rapid Recoveries stating" further to our recent communication regarding ownership of your balance we have not received your offer of payment (this is the first time this company has contacted me!!!!)
                            They are offering to help me and can only do this after
                            speaking to me

November 15th: Received letter from MK Rapid Recoveries, stating that they are Referring this account to Keynes Collection ,who may consider litigation
                            They may take a charge against my home or have moniesdeducted
                            From salary .

November 20th: Sent CCA request to MK Rapid recoveries

November 28th: Received from MKDP , app form, random statements,and t&cs e-
                            mailed to Niddy , who suggested I send mpt letter back to them

December 4th: MIssing prescribed terms letter sent.

December 13th : Received letter from Keynes Collection acting for MKDP top of the
                            letter states Notice of Intended Legal Action ,then goes on
                            to state this letter constitutes a formal demand ,and lots
                            Of other threats. Emailed letter to Niddy, This letter constitutes a formal demand and lots of other threats
                            Emailed letter to Niddy ,he advised to send them CCA.

December 20th: Received letter from MKDP, the letter was dated 12/12/2013!!!
                            "they are unable to resolve my query ,once we have completed
                            Our review ,we will be in contact with you regarding the
                            Resolution to your query.

January 25th 2014. : Received letter from MKPD stating " we are unable to resolve your query at present ,we are currently liaising with original creditor and will
                            contact you as Soon as we receive a response from them"

February 6th. Received letter from MKDP ,rather long winded (see post 538)

February 14th : Sent Final Response - UE ( general) letter to MKDP

February 27th: Received letter from MKDP stating " we think there may have been some confusion to the issues at hand .We have referred this matter to our Legal Counsel and shall try to set out our position below.

1) we can confirm that we spoken to an employee of Barclaycard who has confirmed that in accordance with the information stored in their systems and in line with their
                            procedures ,a properly executed agreement was in place in accordance with Section 61(1) of the CCA 1972.

2) there is no requirement to provide you with an original agreement .Our obligation is satisfied by providing you with a reconstituted copy which is legible .As you are aware we have provided you with a copy however for the avoidance of doubt we enclose a repeat copy.

12th October 2015 Received Notice of Assignment letter from Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 ltd. they say MKDP have
                            assigned this account to them and they now ,are looking for payment. This company say that
                            Robinson Way will manage the account
                            this is the account
                            thank you
                            Sosad xx

Comment

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...oist-Portfolio

Take a look here Sosad.

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
                                Thank you Mary Poppins for your response ,very helpful , much appreciated .

Sosad xx

Comment

Working...
                                X