GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Starting out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Starting out

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
    Monument (credit card)

Start date 2001

balance £2466.

Last full payment 2009

April 12th ,cancelled dmp requested cca.
    April 30th, received cca
    May 9th e- mailed Niddy with my cca
    Please let me know if you received this as I'm not sure if I have done this properly thank

May 12th . Niddy has deemed this CCA unenforceable

June 12th Posted telephone harassment letter
    August 9th Received letter saying they have looked at my complaint and judged try have not breached any acts ,also asking for a financial breakdown if I wish to stay on the repayment plan

January11th:: Received letter from C.A.R.S acting on instruction from monument they are commencing formal debt collection please pay balance if I ignore payment request they
    may take further action which includes potential litigation.

January 14th: Sent "sold in dispute" letter .

January 23rd ; Received letter from CARS stating they require £1.00 before they can process my request for cca agreement

August 16th 2013.: Received letter from Clarity stating they have been instructed to
    collect payments for Monument

August 27th: Sent "sold in dispute" letter

August 29th: Received letter from Clarity stating " we need to work out an agreement
    I have to contact them if I don't they will have to consider the
    Options one being a doorstop call from Feildcall. Going to ignore
    this for now as I think our letters have crossed in the post
    think our letters have crossed in the post.

September 27th: Received letter from Clarity advising me that they have contacted
    their client for the information I requested, they will be
    In touch when they receive said information

January :11th. Received letter from Clarity containing a CCA and T&cs. They are
    now requesting my proposal of payment .E mailed CCA to Niddy

February :14th. Niddy has deemed this account enforceable ,never mind you can't win
    them all !!! Will send MPT letter suggested by Deepie.

February 19th: Sent MPT letter to Clarity.

21st March. Received letter from Clarity "" further to your letter of 19th February the contents I have noted.
    I have reviewed the documents provided to you under the CCA Act and have found that they do include the prescribed terms .
    Our client has provided a true copy of the original which is sufficient to comply with the Consumer Credit Act.

I would now like you to contact our collection department etc.""

What does anyone suggest now ???? I'm beginning to tire ,I never seem to get any nice wee letters lol!!

Thank you
    Sosad xx
    Last edited by Sosad; 24 March 2014, 14:54.

Comment

Thanks Deepie

I'll just ignore and send them the harassment letter as suggested ,I was going to write them a SWID letter but wasn't sure/ brave enough to do it without someone else's input

Thank you
      Sosad xx
      For now do as Deepie says, keep us updated
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

21st March. Received letter from Clarity "" further to your letter of 19th February the contents I have noted.
        I have reviewed the documents provided to you under the CCA Act and have found that they do include the prescribed terms .
        Our client has provided a true copy of the original which is sufficient to comply with the Consumer Credit Act.

I would now like you to contact our collection department etc.""

What does anyone suggest now ???? I'm beginning to tire ,I never seem to get any nice wee letters lol!!

Thank you
        Sosad xx
        Ignore this for now as well... .. Keep us updated with any new letters though.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have just noticed that in the letter from Clarity they are stating that their client is Compucredit . I have never received any notice of assignment from monument so could I send a swid letter to Clarity ??
          Just a thought .
          Thank you
          Sosad xx

Comment

Thanks Niddy I'll ignore and keep you posted

Sosad xx

Comment

Monument (credit card)

Start date 2001

balance £2466.

Last full payment 2009

April 12th ,cancelled dmp requested cca.
              April 30th, received cca
              May 9th e- mailed Niddy with my cca
              Please let me know if you received this as I'm not sure if I have done this properly thank

May 12th . Niddy has deemed this CCA unenforceable

June 12th Posted telephone harassment letter
              August 9th Received letter saying they have looked at my complaint and judged try have not breached any acts ,also asking for a financial breakdown if I wish to stay on the repayment plan

January11th:: Received letter from C.A.R.S acting on instruction from monument they are commencing formal debt collection please pay balance if I ignore payment request they
              may take further action which includes potential litigation.

January 14th: Sent "sold in dispute" letter .

January 23rd ; Received letter from CARS stating they require £1.00 before they can process my request for cca agreement

August 16th 2013.: Received letter from Clarity stating they have been instructed to
              collect payments for Monument

August 27th: Sent "sold in dispute" letter

August 29th: Received letter from Clarity stating " we need to work out an agreement

I have to contact them if I don't they will have to consider their options one being a doorstop call from Feildcall. Going to ignore

this for now as I think our letters have crossed in the post.
              think our letters have crossed in the post.

September 27th: Received letter from Clarity advising me that they have contacted
              their client for the information I requested, they will be
              In touch when they receive said information
              January :11th. Received letter from Clarity containing a CCA and T&cs. They are
              now requesting my proposal of payment .E mailed CCA to Niddy
              reqesting my proposal of payment. Emailed CCA to Niddy.

February :14th. Niddy has deemed this account enforceable ,never mind you can't win
              them all !!! Will send MPT letter suggested by Deepie.

February 19th: Sent MPT letter to Clarity.

Hi haven't been on for a wee while ,received a letter from SRJ debt recoveries ,they're stating their client is Jefferson Capital International I've never heard of them the letter states that their client has bee trying to contact me on numerous occasions to arrange payment ,now the account has been passed to them.

This company states as I have failed to respond to their correspondence we have found it necessary to make tracing enquiries I have never heard of either of these companies .

The final paragraph reads" it has been confirmed that you are in fact resident at above address and therefore we have concluded that you are choosing to ignore the repeated requests for payments . In the circumstances we are instructed that court proceedings may be issued without further notice ".

Should I send them a "sold in dispute " letter, or is there another letter I could use?

Thank you
              Sosad xx

Comment

Bank of Scotland credit card) now dealing with Blair Oliver and Scott.
                taken out 2002/4ish
                Balance £3148

date last paid full payment 2009.

April 23rd cancelled dmp payment and requested cca.

May 8th received CCA from Blair Oliver& Scott will email to Niddy.

May 11th received letter from b.o &s requiring immediate payment

May 15th Niddy has deemed this CCA Unenforceable

May 16th received CCA from HBoS

May 17th emailed it to Niddy

May 25th Niddy has deemed this one enforceable ,never mind can't win them all

May 29th Received letter saying p

May29th Sent missing prescribed terms letter
                June13th Received letter from Blair ,Oliver &scott stating to contact them within five days ,threats are door to door collectors and. Court action to seek a judgement against me

June 29th Received notice of intended court action from BOS stating papers are now being prepared for commencement of action through my local court to seek a judgement against me

July 3rd Sent threat to commence litigation letter

July 11th. Received letter from Bank of Scotland they are stating they have fully complied with my CCA request and go on to break down the reasons they believe so ,also reminding me to make payments etc.

July 20th Received letter from bank of Scotland stating my account has been passed on to Apex Credit Management ,in same

envelope Apex letter asking me to contact them to make arrangements to pay as soon as possible

August 6th Sent Apex "telephone harassment " letter and "account in dispute", saved a few pennies

August 9th Received from apex saying they will investigate my complaint

October 23rd. Received letter from Wescot stating they have been instructed to collect balance to avoid further action I must pay full amount or telephone them

October 24th. Sent account sold while in depute letter

December4th Sent missing prescribed terms letter

December 8th Received letter from Nelson Guest &Partners as a final attempt to avoid further action they are prepared to offer a discount

Ignored.

May 11th. Received letter from wescot stating they have been advised by Bank of Scotland that all relevant documentation has been provided to me they believe the dispute is resolved and I should pay in full or make arrangements to pay monthly.

[COLOR="black"]May 17th. Sent Final Response - UE letter to Wescot[/

May 31st. Received letter from wescot stating " we acknowledge the query raised and would like to confirm how this will be investigated etc .

June 19th. Received letter from bank of Scotland stating that they have transferred this account to a debt collection agency Robinson way

June 20th. Received letter from Robinson Way stating they will be in touch to discuss repayment options

July 3rd Sent "sold in dispute" letter to Robinson Way

July 8th. Received letter from Robinson Way stating if they don't hear from me within 10 days they will put this account into the hands of their solicitors

YJuly 10th. Sent one liner letter to Robinson Way telling them to refer to my letter dated 3rd July

July 27th; Received letter from Robinson Way stating their client sent a final response dated 11/07/2012 therefore without further dispute they require a proposal of payment.

July 30th.: Sent Final Response (CCA received ) letter

August 8th: Received letter from Robinson Way stating they are satisfied that the
                documentation provided was sufficient to prove liability.

August 8th: Ignore and see what they send next!

September 11th : Received letter from drysdenfairfax acting on behalf of Robinson Way asking me
                to make arrangements to pay tis account ,

September 16th: Sent " sold in dispute" letter to drydensfairfax

September 20th: Received letter from drydensfairfax stating " we are instructed that despite previous correspondence this matter remains outstanding ,we urge you to deal with this debt immediately contact Robinson Way to resolve this matter

September 18th Received letter from Drysdenfairfax we urge you to deal with this outstanding debt immediately

September 27th : ss. Sent one liner letter to drydensfairfax

October 24th: Received letter from Robinson Way stating " we refer to the above account which will no longer be managed by this office ,all future payments and correspondence should be sent to our client

Hiya ,
                I received a letter from from Bank of Scotland stating they have assigned this account to Cabot Financial ,in same envelope there is a letter from Marlin Financial stationing they have been appointed by Cabot to deal with this account ,they have asked me to contact them to discuss payment plan .
                I know I should know the next step by now BUT!!!! I'm a coward and don't like doing anything until I have all you peeps approval my question is " Do I send them swid letter to them?""

Thank you
                Sosad xx

Comment

had the same letter for one of ours, I'd send of the swid

Comment

If you haven't got swid saved on your computer you'll need to register with the main website to be able to access the templates.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you both for your replies much appreciated ,just wish I could find some gumption to do things on my own ,total coward !!! Thanks Pixie I have saved some letters on my computer Ive also registered on main website
                      Sosad xx

Comment

we all need to know some one is backing us up at times. xx
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You aren't being a coward, you just recognise that there are numerous people who have gone through a similar situation and consequently there is a system in place to help you not to repeat the mistakes that others have made.

Comment

Thank you ladies for being so understanding ,I am so grateful for the support I receive from you all, truly humbling I don't know where I'd be, had it not been for this forum

Sosad xx

Comment

I'll second that
                              GM

Comment

Hiya
                                Re; Monument

Received this letter from SRJ Recoveries , "thank you for your recent communication and enclose documents as requested".(they sent a copy of monthly statement).

We can confirm the current balance is as the above heading, contact us to arrange repayment".

I didn't request anything ,the letter also states their client is Jefferson Capital International ,do I send the a swid or just ignore .
                                Last edited by Sosad; 19 August 2014, 11:49.

Comment

Working...
                                X