GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Starting out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Starting out

Hiya Niddy did you get a chance to look over the CCA I e mailed to you
    Thank you
    Sosad xx
    Last edited by Sosad; 6 February 2014, 20:39.

Comment

Hiya Deepie

I will post this letter off tomorrow ,much appreciated.

Thank you
      Sosad xx

Comment

I would ignore for now. If Niddy has said this is UE they are just trying it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
          Hi Niddy,

I was wondering if you had time to go over this CCA as I'm beginning to worry now .

Thank you
          Sosad xx
          Hiya

really sorry I missed this. I've cleared all January emails so please resend to:

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

ill then look tomorrow
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your reply Enforcer, Niddy did say it was UE but I worry and feel I should reply to them.

Sosadxx

Comment

Thanks Niddy

I know you're a busy man ,I've sent CCA again I think I posted it twice!!!! (You'll be used to my emails by now)

Sosad xx

Comment

Monument (credit card)

Start date 2001

balance £2466.

Last full payment 2009

April 12th ,cancelled dmp requested cca.
                April 30th, received cca
                May 9th e- mailed Niddy with my cca

Please let me know if you received this as I'm not sure if I have done this properly thank

May 12th . Niddy has deemed this CCA unenforceable

June 12th Posted telephone harassment letter

August 9th Received letter saying they have looked at my complaint and judged try have not breached any acts ,also asking for a financial breakdown if I wish to stay on the repayment plan

January11th:: Received letter from C.A.R.S acting on instruction from monument they are commencing formal debt
                collection please pay balance if I ignore payment request they may take further action
                which includes potential litigation.

January 14th: Sent "sold in dispute" letter .

January 23rd ; Received letter from CARS stating they require £1.00 before they can process my request for CCA
                agreement

August 16th 2013.: Received letter from Clarity stating they have been instructed to
                collect payments for Monument

August 27th: Sent "sold in dispute" letter

August 29th: Received letter from Clarity stating " we need to work out an agreement ,"
                I have to contact them if I don't they will have to consider the options one
                being a doorstop call from Fieldcall . I'm going to ignore this for now as I
                think our letters have crossed in the post.

September 27th: Received letter from Clarity advising me that they have contacted
                their client for the information I requested, they will be in touch once
                they receive said information

January :11th. Received letter from Clarity containing a CCA and T&cs. They are now
                reqesting my proposal of payment. Emailed CCA to Niddy

Received email from Niddy informing me that this account is Enforceable ,he says to blag it for a wee
                while . Anyone direct me to an appropriate response ,???

Thank you
                Sosad xx

Comment

February : 14th. Received email from Niddy informing me that this account is Enforceable ,he says to blag it for a wee
                  while . Anyone direct me to an appropriate response ,???

Thank you
                  Sosad xx
                  Here----> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya Deepie,

I'll post this letter off ,thanks for your input really appreciate it.

Sosad xx

Comment

Barclaycard (credit card).
                      now dealing with MOORECROFT.

Start date 2002/4ish

Balance £5103
                      Last full payment 2009.

APRIL 12TH , cancelled dmp payments and requested CCA

April 16th , received letter from Moorecroft they have requested documentation from Baeclaycard.

August 9th Received letter from barclaycard stating they will no longer accept any communication from me they have passed my account to Allied International Credit

January 29th ; Received letter from Robinson Way asking me to contact them to discuss proposals of Payments to account

[COLOR="Red"]January 29th. Sent "sold in dispute " letter .[/

20th April Received letter from Robinson way stating they are returning account to barclaycard

May 21st: Received letters from barclaycard and mkpd. .Barclaycard notifying me
                      that they have sold this account to mkpd and MKPD advising me that they are now the
                      owner of the due debt.

[COLOR="black"]May 22nd Sent "sold in dispute" letter to MKPD.
                      [/

May 31st. Received letter from MKPD stating they will review the account
                      July 7th: Received letter from MKDP stating they are still unable to resolve my query
                      and will contact me as soon as possible .

August 15th : Received another letter from MKPD apologising for delay in trying to
                      resolve my query .They will be in touch.

September 27th: Received letter from MKPD stating " at this time we are unable to resolve your query ,we are currently liaising with original creditor we will contact you as soon as we receive a response from them"

October15th: Received from MKDP some random statements (4months) ,
                      Reconstituted copies of terms and conditions, and a letter Barclaycard allegedly posted on the 8th July ( ,I have no record of this

October 21st: Sent " CCA Query - application form received" letter to MKDP.

November 4th: Received letter from MK Rapid Recoveries stating" further to our recent communication regarding ownership of your balance we have not received your offer of payment (this is the first time this company has contacted me!!!!)
                      They are offering to help me and can only do this after speaking to me.

November 15th: Received letter from MK Rapid Recoveries, stating that they are Referring this account to Keynes Collection ,who may consider litigation
                      They may take a charge against my home or have moniesdeducted
                      From salary .

November 20th: Sent CCA request to MK Rapid recoveries

November 28th: Received from MKDP , app form, random statements,and t&cs Emailed to Niddy , who suggested I send mpt letter back to them

December 4th: MIssing prescribed terms letter sent.

December 13th : Received letter from Keynes Collection acting for MKDP top of the
                      letter states Notice of Intended Legal Action ,then goes on
                      to state this letter constitutes a formal demand ,and lots
                      Of other threats. Emailed letter to Niddy. This letteconstitutes a formal demand and lots of other threats
                      Emailed letter to Niddy ,he advised to send them CCA.

December 20th: Received letter from MKDP, the letter was dated 12/12/2013!!!
                      "they are unable to resolve my query ,once we have completed
                      Our review ,we will be in contact with you regarding the
                      Resolution to your query.

January 25th 2014. : Received letter from MKPD stating " we are unable to resolve your query at present ,we are currently liaising with original creditor and will
                      contact you as Soon as we receive a response from them"

February 6th. Received letter from MKDP ,rather long winded (see post 538)

February 14th : Sent Final Response - UE ( general) letter to MKDP

February 27th: Received letter from MKDP stating " we think there may have been some confusion to the issues at hand .We have referred this matter to our Legal Counsel and shall try to set out our position below.

1) we can confirm that we spoken to an employee of Barclaycard who has confirmed that in accordance with the information stored in their systems and in line with their
                      procedures ,a properly executed agreement was in place in accordance with Section 61(1) of the CCA 1972.

2) there is no requirement to provide you with an original agreement .Our obligation is satisfied by providing you with a reconstituted copy which is legible .As you are aware we have provided you with a copy however for the avoidance of doubt we enclose a repeat copy.

This letter is the resonse to the letter I sent them on the 14th February ,now what would be my next best step, should I offer to repay them monthly? Any suggestions would be gratefully received
                      Sosad xxx
                      Last edited by Sosad; 6 March 2014, 19:38.

Comment

I received a letter from MKDP on the 27th ,See post 550 .I didn't respond as I think I've tried every letter there is ! They are now phoning me several times a day .how should I respond to them ??

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you
                        Sosad xx

Comment

I received a letter from MKDP on the 27th ,See post 550 .I didn't respond as I think I've tried every letter there is ! They are now phoning me several times a day .how should I respond to them ??

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you
                          Sosad xx

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Deepie,

No I haven't tried the harassment letters ,but I will.

I was really looking for some sort of letter to respond to the letter I received on the 27th Feb.from MKDP who are dealing with this account on behalf of Barclaycard.

Thanks for your reply Deepie
                            Sosad xx

Comment

Hi Deepie,

No I haven't tried the harassment letters ,but I will.

I was really looking for some sort of letter to respond to the letter I received on the 27th Feb.from MKDP who are dealing with this account on behalf of Barclaycard.

Thanks for your reply Deepie
                              Sosad xx
                              I'd just ignore that for now if it were me.....just send the harassment letter for now....

Comment

Thanks Deepie

I'll just ignore and send them the harassment letter as suggested ,I was going to write them a SWID letter but wasn't sure/ brave enough to do it without someone else's input

Thank you
                                Sosad xx

Comment

Working...
                                X