GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Riberaclass UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riberaclass UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Many thanks in 2 deep but we no longer live in the UK. Does this make any difference? I can arrange for the letter you advised to be sent if need be. Still have saving a/c's in UK at the moment but nothing that is with anyone to do with debts. regards RL

Comment

M&S c/c
      Threat from 'credit resolution services' regards M&S c/c. 'a review of your case with a view of passing it to our sols for immediate action. My recommendation would be a ccj etc'.
      Pretty much along the lines of the Lloyds c/c
      Quite happy to send 'threat by creditor' letter but considering sending letter back as 'not known', as we're not at the address they sent it to!
      Really not had many letters over the past 6 months - it appears they have woken up again!
      regards RL

Comment

do you own a property in the uk ?........
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

We have a house that was a buy-to-let (remember those days) although we have never lived in it. It was originally let for holidays & for the last 3 yrs we've had a full time tenant. There is a fairly hefty mortgage on it (interest only) & since the recession it's now probably worth less than the mortgage so we just left it. I realise that this could be a problem as I had spoken to Nidd about this some time ago. I presume if there is a CCJ they just do a search for properties that you own? If it makes any difference it's in Scotland, regards RL

Comment

Originally posted by Riberaclass View Post
            M&S c/c
            Threat from 'credit resolution services' regards M&S c/c. 'a review of your case with a view of passing it to our sols for immediate action. My recommendation would be a ccj etc'.
            Pretty much along the lines of the Lloyds c/c
            Quite happy to send 'threat by creditor' letter but considering sending letter back as 'not known', as we're not at the address they sent it to!
            Really not had many letters over the past 6 months - it appears they have woken up again!
            regards RL
            They do tend to wake up at this time of year. Probably something to do with it being near the end of the tax year.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Are you thinking about coming back to the UK ?
              Just had a quick look at your Diary and you do have some enforceable debts...........

Comment

Yes I know we do, it was just a case of trying to sort them out at the time & work out what was U/E. At the moment we have no plans to return, we've just taken a 5 yrs lease so certainly not before then (if at all). The only thing that concerns me is our tenants as they are really nice & don't particularly want them to be evicted but as there is no equity is this likely?
                Do you think it's worth making a f+f offer at all? regards RL

Comment

Yes I know we do, it was just a case of trying to sort them out at the time & work out what was U/E. At the moment we have no plans to return, we've just taken a 5 yrs lease so certainly not before then (if at all). The only thing that concerns me is our tenants as they are really nice & don't particularly want them to be evicted but as there is no equity is this likely?

They will only get evicted if you don't pay the mortage....

Do you think it's worth making a f+f offer at all? regards RL
                  Worst thing that can happen is they get a Charge on the property....

Comment

So would you send the 'threat by creditor' letters to these two? I'm back for a flying visit next week & could get them posted while I'm there. Or would you go down the route of F+F offers?
                    regards RL

Comment

So would you send the 'threat by creditor' letters to these two? I'm back for a flying visit next week & could get them posted while I'm there. Or would you go down the route of F+F offers?
                      regards RL
                      Yes I Would send those........

Comment

OK I'll do that then. So no F&F then? regards RL

Comment

Yes we were. Does the 5 yrs start from the date of the default notice?
                          regards RL

Comment

Yes we were. Does the 5 yrs start from the date of the default notice?
                            regards RL
                            Statute barred starts from the date of the last payment.

Comment

That's even better! many thanks RL

Comment

Working...
                              X