GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script No confirmation letters from paid off debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No confirmation letters from paid off debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No confirmation letters from paid off debt

Hello

Last year - august and sept, I paid 2 debts, oen to Lloyds and one to MBNA in partial settlement, following very helpful guidance on this - predominantly on this forum

I chased regualrly for confirmation that the debts were partially settled and was regularly promised a letter 'by the end of the month' however neither MBNA or Lloyds have sent any correspondence on the debt

I have checked credit file and 1 is shown as partially settled, the other as outstanding (no recognition of what I paid) - I have a full audit trail of paperwork including proof of payment etc etc, is there a specific template letter on here somewhere I should be using to formally write and push?

Thanks in advance

Re: No confirmation letters from paid off debt

No template, no. So long as you have all the proof it's fine.

Forget cra's right now!! Least of your issues
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: No confirmation letters from paid off debt

Thanks Niddy, by the way the website is looking very slick

cheers

Comment

Working...
      X