GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Next steps? DCA response to CCA Dispute Section 10 Request - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next steps? DCA response to CCA Dispute Section 10 Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next steps? DCA response to CCA Dispute Section 10 Request

Following on from my original posting which I've summarised below...

I previously went throught the process of doing a CCA request to Aktiv Kapital. They've not been able to come up with the documentation yet and it got to the point that I sent them the 'CCA Dispute Section 10 Request' letter using your template.

Almost a year on and they've not come up with a CCA. They have on 2 or 3 occassions written to say they're still searching for it / waiting to receive it from the original creditor.

Last week I've received a letter from Judge&Priestley (the solicitor arm of Aktiv Kapital) saying they've been instructed by Aktiv Kapital and request settlement or payment plan within 7 days along with the 'usual scary words' these people use in letters.

I've searched various threads and the closest I've come to finding a suitable template is "In response to this request I was supplied a document, a copy of which is attached, that confirms the lender does not have a copy of the agreement." They've only said 'they're still waiting for it' (several months on; you and I both know what that means) which isn't exactly the same as saying 'they don't have it'.

I'm not sure how to respond / what wording I should use. What do you advise? All help is gratefully appreciated!.

Re: Next steps? DCA response to CCA Dispute Section 10 Request

Originally posted by tic-tac-toe View Post
    Following on from my original posting which I've summarised below...

I previously went throught the process of doing a CCA request to Aktiv Kapital. They've not been able to come up with the documentation yet and it got to the point that I sent them the 'CCA Dispute Section 10 Request' letter using your template.

Almost a year on and they've not come up with a CCA. They have on 2 or 3 occassions written to say they're still searching for it / waiting to receive it from the original creditor.

Last week I've received a letter from Judge&Priestley (the solicitor arm of Aktiv Kapital) saying they've been instructed by Aktiv Kapital and request settlement or payment plan within 7 days along with the 'usual scary words' these people use in letters.

I've searched various threads and the closest I've come to finding a suitable template is "In response to this request I was supplied a document, a copy of which is attached, that confirms the lender does not have a copy of the agreement." They've only said 'they're still waiting for it' (several months on; you and I both know what that means) which isn't exactly the same as saying 'they don't have it'.

I'm not sure how to respond / what wording I should use. What do you advise? All help is gratefully appreciated!.
    Hi & Welcome

Basically, they are in default of your CCA Request and therefore this is unenforceable so just send this back to Judge & Priestley :---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X