GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Merchant Rip offs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merchant Rip offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant Rip offs

Joined this site after seeing others fall victim to this scam. Just had a red letter from sovereign debt recovery services - part of merchant rentals threatening us with court. Do we fight? Have already sent MR a formal complaint citing unfair terms, cca breaches and have got FSA and ombudsman involved. Not paying this ridiculous years notice period or extortion period, cancelled in June, contract runs out in October

Re: Merchant Rip offs

They're a nightmare alright - can you clarify, are you looking for specific help?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Merchant Rip offs

Are we best standing our ground and going to court if necessary? Has anybody fought and won? Or any advice on what do do, the contract is in our business name and address but they are sending mail to our home address too (letter addressed to business but envelope has home address).

Comment

Working...
      X