GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Winter Despair - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Despair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Winter Despair

Ok, not quite sure to do with the two that were enforceable (Mbna and Mint). Mbna have now sent a letter saying legal action and default will soon follow...is it time to send the offer of payment templates, or do I wait for the defaults (already got two from the unenforecable ones...).

Cheers in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Crisps View Post
      Ok, not quite sure to do with the two that were enforceable (Mbna and Mint). Mbna have now sent a letter saying legal action and default will soon follow...is it time to send the offer of payment templates, or do I wait for the defaults (already got two from the unenforecable ones...).

Cheers in advance...
      Just wait and see what happens, best to get defaulted then make agreement to settle if they pursue things.... don't back down just yet.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers, will do that, oh well just when you think one of the fat cats has at last paid attention to what ue actually means they re appear...Capital One had seemed done and dusted and had not heard anything for months but today I received a letter from Fredrickson demanding immediate payment.

You looked at that one last year Niddy and it was 100% Ue, they just dont give up I guess...so I will send this...

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...2&postcount=27

Comment

Cheers, will do that, oh well just when you think one of the fat cats has at last paid attention to what ue actually means they re appear...Capital One had seemed done and dusted and had not heard anything for months but today I received a letter from Fredrickson demanding immediate payment.

You looked at that one last year Niddy and it was 100% Ue, they just dont give up I guess...so I will send this...

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...2&postcount=27
          Yep - nice one, they are like a dose of thrush - never go away
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello again Niddy, had a very nasty letter today from them re Capital One, have put it in the private area...very worried now!

Comment

Don't be worried! Check the secure area - replied there.

Comment

Thanks m8, will send off the next letter asap...

Comment

Hi again Niddy, Fredrickson have replied to my letter...back to friendly mode?!!?

Also have scanned a letter from Mint regarding my account which was enforceable, not sure what to do next there...

Both are in the private scan area...cheers.

Comment

Hi again Niddy, Fredrickson have replied to my letter...back to friendly mode?!!?

Also have scanned a letter from Mint regarding my account which was enforceable, not sure what to do next there...

Both are in the private scan area...cheers.
                    As for fredricksons, ignore!

Mint - send this: ---> Debtors Final Response - CCA Received

I know that we're blagging Mint but trust me, you'll not just get a CCJ - they have to warn you etc first!
                    Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 6 January 2012, 18:19. Reason: link changed

Comment

Thank you so much m8....

Comment

Thank you so much m8....

Comment

Hi again m8, couple of new responses in the private thread, please have a glance when you have a minute...cheers, ok off for some Beef Monster Munch...

Comment

Barclays - Ignore them it's their final response so see what they come up with next!

Try-it-On - Send this back - muppets: ---> Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request
                            Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 6 January 2012, 18:21. Reason: link change

Comment

Cheers as usual m8!

Comment

Well Capital One really wont give up, this account has been unenforceable all along and there was nothing from them for about six months last year, now they are picking up the pace...

Have now got a solicitors letter! including court costs etc...omg! do they not read all the letters I have sent them?

Have put it in the private section, please let us know what you think Niddy...

Comment

Working...
                                X