GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Winter Despair - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Despair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Winter Despair

Hi Niddy, Mbna have sent their paperwork back, I have emailed it to you...Mint are over the 14 days now so will send them a reminder, and have now finally sorted my Barclays current account so am sending a cca to Barclaycard...

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Crisps View Post
      Hi Niddy, Mbna have sent their paperwork back, I have emailed it to you...Mint are over the 14 days now so will send them a reminder, and have now finally sorted my Barclays current account so am sending a cca to Barclaycard...

Cheers.
      Hi,
      I think Niddy's away for a couple of days. It might be better to hold fire on a 14 day reminder, because until they reply I believe it's UE...
      Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
      SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Ahh cheers m8, wont send that yet then....

Comment

Cheers.
          Do not send the reminder - this remains UE until they respond so you ignore them for the moment....

Also, still no emails from you - can you send it to: agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

OR upload them directly in the new secure documents section here: ---> Upload your CCA / T&C's --

Details about the secure section here: ---> Secure / Protected Content
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy, I have uploaded in the private "Upload your ccas", thats a great effective idea by the way.

Comment

Hi Niddy, I have uploaded in the private "Upload your ccas", thats a great effective idea by the way.
              cheers - replied too

I created it for this reason, so people can just upload things at their leasure and ONLY I can see the content.....
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Crisby your the new techy kid, Good on ye i'm well impressed.

Gerry x (I'll try to stop being cheeky)

Comment

Closed my Barclays current account, but have just realised I also still have a reward savers current account with £0.31p in (lol), will Barclaycard put the amount I owe them in here? meaning can they make out the debt I owe them is owed by a current account aswell even though there is no money in there?

Really dont want to have to go into the bank again, shall I just leave it?

Comment

Closed my Barclays current account, but have just realised I also still have a reward savers current account with £0.31p in (lol), will Barclaycard put the amount I owe them in here? meaning can they make out the debt I owe them is owed by a current account aswell even though there is no money in there?

Really dont want to have to go into the bank again, shall I just leave it?
                    So long as you're in credit, you can leave it - don't worry! It'll just sit there and become dormant!

Comment

Hi Niddy, have sent you my Mint and Barclays Cca's to the private section, I will say it again, that is such a great addition to your wonderful site...

Cheers in advance...

Comment

Mint = enforceable (sorry mate).... I would consider either making an offer to repay some each month or try and blag it and see how far they go before the proper threats? It's you're choice mate?

Me? I'd look to sort something out, this won't go away i'm afraid - its too new and also spot-on (which they will know as well)....

Sorry mate

Comment

Barclays = Unenforceable

Nice one, they admit in their cover letter that it's a recon, that's good enough! (plus there was no actual agreement attached either lol) - respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Copy Document Supplied

Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 6 January 2012, 18:02. Reason: link replacement

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Barclays = Unenforceable

Nice one, they admit in their cover letter that it's a recon, that's good enough! (plus there was no actual agreement attached either lol) - respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Copy Document Supplied

:niddyGot to give you credit boss, yer shit hot at the letters

Gerry x
                            Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 6 January 2012, 18:04. Reason: link replacement

Comment

Thanks a lot Niddy, good news with Barclays! sigh at Mbna and Mint then...Mbna was enforceable aswell so probably sort something on both I guess? not sure about offering a small payment per month though (not got much!).

What are the best ways to offer a small payment per month, without them going to court etc? because lets face it I guess when I show weakness they will pounce!

...and Mint have already sent a letter with threat of a doorstep visit, what do I send to that when its enforceable?

Cheers in advance!
                              Last edited by I Love Crisps; 4 March 2011, 07:30.

Comment

Thanks a lot Niddy, good news with Barclays! sigh at Mbna and Mint then...Mbna was enforceable aswell so probably sort something on both I guess? not sure about offering a small payment per month though (not got much!).

What are the best ways to offer a small payment per month, without them going to court etc? because lets face it I guess when I show weakness they will pounce!

Cheers in advance!
                                Hiya, sorry am confused. Where did MBNA come into the equation?

Comment

Working...
                                X