GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Winter Despair - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Despair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Winter Despair

Hope your having a good holiday Nidster! Just an update, still a success here and batting away against the "sold on" muppets...

Have to say what a brilliant site and such a great help Niddy has been over this last year or so, without your help I have no idea where I would be now...I had even had suicidal thoughts before I found this place, I used to think it would be the end of the world if I missed a card payment and every month I was scrambling around to make the payments leaving me with nothing...

Now I can see this is not the case, I have paid them all and then some over the years, its their crippling interest rates that get you in the end, they are making millions out of peoples despair, my advice to anyone is fight back, and all the help you need is on here, good luck to everyone! and this Winter im no longer in despair...ty!

Comment

Nice post ILC, happy to read you are staying positive, most of us here have experienced those dark days of dispair, but they soon become nothing more than a bad memory, thanks to niddy and the unbiased friendly support from everyone here.

Good luck with your ongoing journey back to financial stability.

Comment

Hi Niddy, hope you had a great holiday, ah well guess I spoke too soon...one of my cards that you said was enforceable (Mbna) has now reared its ugly head! cant believe what I got sent in the post! every single transaction I had made on the card since 2004 plus all the interest charges etc on other documents, it was quite a lot of paper!

They have told me to appoint legal advice...hmm is this more scare tactics as usual?

Have put them in the private section...cheers m8!

Comment

gimme an hour matey
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks as ever, have come this far, hopefully this isnt going to go pear shaped heading into winter...

Comment

I replied to the secure section matey.... chat there for now
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh great, nice Christmas present today, court papers for Northampton from Mbna, this was one you said was enforceable Niddy, not sure at all what to do now, and must admit bricking em!

Have scanned in the private section, please let me know your opinion m8...

Comment

hang in there, know how you feel

wait and see what Niddy says, he will try very hard to find a solution for you

Comment

Cheers Even, is Niddy around as I am pretty worried now, im used to ignoring their threats but this looks bad, and dont think I have many days left as they sent it really slow in the post...

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Crisps View Post
                      Cheers Even, is Niddy around as I am pretty worried now, im used to ignoring their threats but this looks bad, and dont think I have many days left as they sent it really slow in the post...
                      Give him a PM just to put him in the picture...
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks...have sent him one...

Comment

In case Niddys not around, I wonder if anyone else has any advice, I have a £5k enforceable debt and the court papers have arrived, no way do I want a ccj here I can lose my house, car etc...there is a form here you admit the debt and offer a monthly amount, do you think they would accept £70-100 a month on this?

Comment

Hang on in there. I'm sure someone who knows what your next best move should be will be along to help and give advice. I see you have PMd Niddy, when he is available he WILL respond. Good luck with this.

Comment

Cheers, I am even thinking of asking my parents for a loan to offer a f&f what a terrible state to be in, im so ashamed...and at this time of year, oh well I got the name of the thread right when I started it..

I have no idea what a company will accept on a £5k, £1500?

Comment

Calm down mate. I was out yesterday and had a day off so catching up.

Just calm down yea! They can't take your house or car etc, let em get the ccj and then agree payment plan - they still can't take your house.

I'll go check secure section and come back to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X