GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Winter Despair - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Despair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Winter Despair

Ahh the middle of summer, and its raining, soon be back to winter despair lol!
    Oh well got a couple of letters from Mint, have put them in the secure section, many thanks...

Comment

Niddy any chance you could have a look at the secure section please...i've got another 7 day countdown...;(

Comment

Ahh well guess you are busy m8, so I have decided to send the "Threat to Commence Litigation" template...

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Crisps View Post
          Ahh well guess you are busy m8, so I have decided to send the "Threat to Commence Litigation" template...
          What did it say?
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Apologies - you need to pm me if I don't look in (if I read the post I thank it)!

Ok you did right. I've replied in the secure section, send threat of litigation to both the solicitor AND try it on. Ignore mint; bunch of cock-sure jumped up little nerds!!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No problem! we are lucky to have you Niddy...thanks for the reply...

Comment

Well fast reply from Mint's solicitors, and they appear to be backing down for now...just to anyone new to this, try not to be too scared as the threats seem to be rarely met (I await a load of new letters with court dates tomorrow! )

Have sent you their reply in the secure section, cheers in advance Niddy...

Comment

Hope everyone is doing ok...anyway my latest development is that Mint have passed it on to a collection company so I have sent them the "account sold while in dispute" letter. Good to see so many people getting help on here, a brilliant site you have here Niddy!

Comment

Hope everyone is doing ok...anyway my latest development is that Mint have passed it on to a collection company so I have sent them the "account sold while in dispute" letter. Good to see so many people getting help on here, a brilliant site you have here Niddy!
                    Hi stranger! Cheers

Glad you're all up to date and kinda, hassle free
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: Winter Despair

Wow another winter not too far off now! (sorry!), but shows time goes fast, thanks so much for all the help over this time Niddy, got two nasty letters today, the Mbna one has been sold on so am sending them the "sold on" template as they are going for court action. (have put this one in the private section)

The Barclays one has informed me someone is working on their behalf so will answer that when they send a threat themselves...

Cheers as usual...

Comment

got two nasty letters today, the Mbna one has been sold on so am sending them the "sold on" template as they are going for court action. (have put this one in the private section)
                        I'll go check it now mate and reply there too

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          I'll go check it now mate and reply there too
                          send this ---> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                          Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 6 January 2012, 18:29. Reason: link change

Comment

Thanks m8!!

Comment

what an awsome site still looking round but impressive is an undestatement

Comment

Originally posted by plasman View Post
                                what an awsome site still looking round but impressive is an undestatement
                                Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                                X