GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Winter Despair - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Despair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Winter Despair

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Mint = enforceable (sorry mate).... I would consider either making an offer to repay some each month or try and blag it and see how far they go before the proper threats? It's you're choice mate?

Me? I'd look to sort something out, this won't go away i'm afraid - its too new and also spot-on (which they will know as well)....

Sorry mate
    Niddy

You mentioned Crispy claiming Financial Hardship to me a while ago, could we use hardship for Mint?

Gerry

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Hiya, sorry am confused. Where did MBNA come into the equation?
      Ahh you're talking from our chat in the protected section! DOH!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry View Post
        Niddy

You mentioned Crispy claiming Financial Hardship to me a while ago, could we use hardship for Mint?

Gerry
        have a chat with him and see....... thanks gerry
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy and hello again Gerry, should my next step to be look at sending the following?

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=450

Bit worried that Mint have already sent threat of a doorstep visit, and I guess Mbna will be sending the same as they are both enforceable, which letter should I be sending to them both next?

Is offering something like £10 a month to both something to look at, or will they just move on with court etc...

Cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Crisps View Post
            Bit worried that Mint have already sent threat of a doorstep visit, and I guess Mbna will be sending the same as they are both enforceable, which letter should I be sending to them both next?
            This (to both): ---> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit Template
            Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 6 January 2012, 18:07. Reason: link change

Comment

Hi, hope all is well with everybody...started a part time job now but funds still very low, of course the letters from both Mint and Mbna are coming thick and fast now (both enforceable)...so is it best to start with these templates?

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=450

Cheers.

Comment

Not until they start proceedings, are the two accounts enforceable?

Comment

Yeah you checked them both m8, both enforceable sigh...ok I will leave them for a bit...thankfully my other two were unenforceable, just waiting for Barclays to come down on me like a ton of bricks! (maybe stop giving your staff £10 million a year gained from crippling interest rates!), seems like a success with Capital One...

Thanks for all your efforts and have a great holiday!

Comment

Yeah you checked them both m8, both enforceable sigh...ok I will leave them for a bit...thankfully my other two were unenforceable, just waiting for Barclays to come down on me like a ton of bricks! (maybe stop giving your staff £10 million a year gained from crippling interest rates!), seems like a success with Capital One...

Thanks for all your efforts and have a great holiday!
                    Cheers mate - you'll be fine.....

Comment

Hope your holiday has got off to a good start over there...have just had a reply from Barclays regarding my unenforceable account, have put it in the private thread, speak when you get back, cheers.

Comment

Hope your holiday has got off to a good start over there...have just had a reply from Barclays regarding my unenforceable account, have put it in the private thread, speak when you get back, cheers.
                        Hiya

Ok, its a normal response - just ignore it, it's their final response.

Keep us updated, otherwise just ignore yea?

Comment

Hi Nid, hope you had a good time on holiday and thanks for the quick response now your back...

Have now had my first letter from Mercers demanding payment, ignore for now or send a letter?

Cheers...

Comment

Have now had my first letter from Mercers demanding payment, ignore for now or send a letter?

Cheers...
                            Just ignore it for now matey

Comment

Mercers (Barclays) have sent a letter saying they will be visiting me...well I am going to send this...

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...98&postcount=7

Cheers Nid, you have been a godsend!

Comment

Mercers (Barclays) have sent a letter saying they will be visiting me...well I am going to send this...

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...98&postcount=7

Cheers Nid, you have been a godsend!
                                Yep, send that - nice one

Comment

Working...
                                X