GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Experto Credite CCA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experto Credite CCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experto Credite CCA

Requested CCA from this friendly bunch and they have just sent a letter back saying they have returned matter to their client, on the date of my request letter.

Coincidence?

Can anything be drawn from this?

Re: Experto Credite CCA

Nope only that they have have asked the OC for the agreement or passed the file back so they can comply; prior to coming back to you again.

Who knows. See what happens
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Nope only that they have have asked the OC for the agreement or passed the file back so they can comply; prior to coming back to you again.

Who knows. See what happens
      Thanks Niddy. Will do and will commence diaries shortly as responses coming in from others too.

Comment

then if you do not agree with them they no doubt sell on to A.K. or the likes?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          then if you do not agree with them they no doubt sell on to A.K. or the likes?
          Ak is who they refer to as their client. Confused.

Comment

Originally posted by churchman View Post
            Ak is who they refer to as their client. Confused.

Header state Experto Credite? the same path as a lot of us:-
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
              Header state Experto Credite? the same path as a lot of us:-
              Yes from EC on their letterhead, it was MBNA originally. Never heard of this AK mob before now.

Oh, and envelope postmarked 3 days after letter date.

Comment

So Experto are the chasers at the moment, in our case sold on to Aktiv Kapital after we would not play their silly games.

Comment

I see. I fail to see how they can refer to AK as their client then, and it would appear to be a buck-passing exercise?

Should I wait to hear from AK before sending them my CCA request do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by churchman View Post
                    I see. I fail to see how they can refer to AK as their client then, and it would appear to be a buck-passing exercise?

Should I wait to hear from AK before sending them my CCA request do you think?

Send to O.C. (MBNA) with a note to Experto etc (A.K.)that you have requested CCA1974 direct to MBNA is what I would do, strange if they are looping A.K. in then normally I found A.K. already request CCA etc as normal, did in my case, although what they sent was not originals,.
                    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 6 March 2013, 16:21.

Comment

Thanks for that TC.

Comment

I wouldn't bother to send another CCA Request, to be honest.

They have a duty to pass on your original one or inform you where to send it, so unless they send it back to you with the PO, just chill, wait and see what happens next.
                        Have you checked the Royal Mail site for date of receipt? Take a screen shot and save it for future reference.
                        Elsa x

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                          I wouldn't bother to send another CCA Request, to be honest.

They have a duty to pass on your original one or inform you where to send it, so unless they send it back to you with the PO, just chill, wait and see what happens next.
                          Have you checked the Royal Mail site for date of receipt? Take a screen shot and save it for future reference.
                          Elsa x
                          Thanks Elsa, that's actually what they've done, returned PO and advise new address.
                          Have taken screen shot. Thanks.

Comment

Ahhh OK, that clears that up, in that case obviously resend where directed

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                              Ahhh OK, that clears that up, in that case obviously resend where directed
                              Indeed so. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X