GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script my brain working overtime again - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my brain working overtime again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my brain working overtime again

lets say your cca is unenforceable,you then make a silly f&f offer on your account,it is accepted,everything goes ok,then you apply for ppi and charges back and you are succesfull the account is settled so would the money have to come back to you as they cannot take it off the account as it is settled? brain racking over
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Re: my brain working overtime again

But if its Unenforceable........WHY would you want to make a F & F offer in the first place???? I have 5 that aare UE and I won't be making any offers whatsoever on any of them.!!

Comment

Elsie, i think wishful is saying -is it possible to make a low F&F offer which is accepted, say £500. Can you then claim back charges which you had paid in like ppi which was worth say £1000 on the whole account.
      I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by billypre
        Elsie, i think wishful is saying -is it possible to make a low F&F offer which is accepted, say £500. Can you then claim back charges which you had paid in like ppi which was worth say £1000 on the whole account.
        spot on
        at the start of this journey i owed
        £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
        £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
        on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
        as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
        ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

I am sure that this is not the way to go.....I have been on the UE route for 9 months now and have not seen anything where Niddy has suggested this action. If I am wrong I am sure that Niddy will correct me, but perhaps it is wishful thinking on your part.!! Maybe it would have been better to claim back PPI and charges prior to going for UE.

Comment

Working...
          X