GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Address to send Cahoot CCA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Address to send Cahoot CCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address to send Cahoot CCA

My first post... :hello

I'll start a diary up soon as I've been on a DMP now for a few years over a handful of creditors. Looking to speed things up a little I'm exploring a few nooks crannys so am going to start with a round of CCA requests.

I have an old Flexiloan account with Cahoot which is now owned by Santandar. Does anyone have a postal address for me to send the CCA to? Many thanks!

Jon

Re: Address to send Cahoot CCA

Hi jonny, and welcome to the forum.

Please do start a diary, as it will be most useful for yourself, and essential for Niddy (AAD forum administrator and CCA law extraordinaire) ; to give you correct advice.

Normally, when requesting a CCA, you do so to whoever is contacting you regarding the debt (from statements, correspondence etc).

If you do not have any documentation to hand, then it might be best to write to the Sandtander HO at
    Santander UK plc. 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London NW1 3AN

All the best with your journey, and I look forward to seeing your diary soon.

dd
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Re: Address to send Cahoot CCA

Originally posted by jonny8oy
      My first post... :hello

I'll start a diary up soon as I've been on a DMP now for a few years over a handful of creditors. Looking to speed things up a little I'm exploring a few nooks crannys so am going to start with a round of CCA requests.

I have an old Flexiloan account with Cahoot which is now owned by Santandar. Does anyone have a postal address for me to send the CCA to? Many thanks!

Jon
      Hiya, take aread here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

* You get the address of the owner from old statements or the credit file. You cannot CCA without an account number so best get a copy of your credit report, it does help. gh
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X