GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oh what to do, what to do..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh what to do, what to do.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh what to do, what to do.....

Hello all! ;Hi1

I haven't posted on this site as yet, used to post on MSE. I really need some advice please.

I've been in dispute with LTSB since January over a CCA. Unfortunately Moorcroft are now involved and have sent a notice of intended litigation. My husand is going for voluntary redundancy, it should be finalised this week but we're not sure how long it will take for the payment to go through. We're intending to offer LTSB a full and final offer once the money is through. Moorcroft want a reply by Friday, should I start the ball rolling with a full and final letter now or should I try to fob them off? If they issued court papers would it be too late to go for a full and final?

Thank you so much for reading,

Kim.

Re: Oh what to do, what to do.....

First thing is to relax and wait for Niddy to come along to help.
    I am pretty sure he will tell you that Moorcroft can wait and point you to one of his letters that will tell them that!! Their letter to you would probably say we MAY take you to court as a frightener to get you to pay nit does not mean they will do it.
    You are in dispute with Lloyds so while that is still not resolved they cannot take you to court so you have plenty of time.
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Hiya

calm down, don't worry just send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you Susie! Thank you Niddy! I am just about to print the letter off, your help is much appreciated, Kim ;Thum

Comment

best of luck - keep us updated y
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X