UE query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UE query

Hi, just wondered if you could give me any guidance. My wife had a ccj against her that she didn't defend (because she never opened the letters as she had a breakdown, & I've only just found them) judgement was made in Northampton in Sept 2009 but as she was ill we're going to try & get it set aside, her GP is going to forward us a letter re her illness.

If we are succesful & get it set aside, I'm not sure what will happen next. Is there any possibility the loan (which was taken out around 2005) could be unenforcable? I know that sounds like a daft question as it's already had court action, but I'm sure I've read on the forums that as Northampton is a bulk centre they would not ask to see cca's if the judgement was not defended.
    I may have just misunderstood, but would like your opinion.
    Cheers

Re: UE query

Hiya

Yea you're right so get the CCA and email it me (see signature) then i'll see what I can do with it.... I doubt it'll be UE cos in 2005 a lot were better, but no harm in asking. As for the CCJ - read this: ---> viewtopic.php?f=59&t=543
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya, Thanks for prompt reply!
      Just waiting for her doctor to get letter to us before we go for set-aside. Should I send for cca now or when we've applied to the courts re the default judgement?
      y

Comment

do it now lol......
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X