GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Endeavour - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endeavour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Endeavour

Well the letter to Aviva was delivered 12th Dec, not heard anything but I did give them 8 weeks, so fingers are still crossed

Comment

Originally posted by fedupwiththeworry View Post
      Well the letter to Aviva was delivered 12th Dec, not heard anything but I did give them 8 weeks, so fingers are still crossed
      Yes fingers still crossed here too.

Comment

Not heard a dicky bird from Aviva, would have at least expected a "thank you for your query, we're looking into it" type response.

For once I've been waiting for the postie to come just in case they decide to pay up....instead it's just bills, bills and oh more bills

If anyone has got an email address for someone high up in the right Dept. at Aviva who'd deal with this sort of thing I'd appreciate it so I can give them a bit of a rocket about their "customer service ". Xmas and New Year fell in the 8 week period I gave them so I haven't lost all hope yet, but it's fading fast.

Comment

Not heard a dicky bird from Aviva, would have at least expected a "thank you for your query, we're looking into it" type response.

For once I've been waiting for the postie to come just in case they decide to pay up....instead it's just bills, bills and oh more bills

If anyone has got an email address for someone high up in the right Dept. at Aviva who'd deal with this sort of thing I'd appreciate it so I can give them a bit of a rocket about their "customer service ". Xmas and New Year fell in the 8 week period I gave them so I haven't lost all hope yet, but it's fading fast.

Hiya

So sorry you've still not heard, and remember as they are/were when you taken out the policy regulated by the FSA, you can continue to complain to the FOS.

I'm having problems opening the list of CEO via email addresses at present, but did find this here......

helpdesk@aviva.co.uk

and also directly on aviva website there is a section of how to complain, so you can complain about the poor customer service if they fail to respond to you.

http://www.aviva.co.uk/existing-cust...-contacts.html

You could always ask your local MP to write on your behalf if you wish.

I hope you hear something soon, fingers crossed x

Comment

Thanks Di,

I'll have a dig around to see if I can find the CEO's email from somewhere

Comment

Aviva -

John McFarlane - Chairman

officeoftheceo AT aviva DOT com

(I'm trying to be nice by not putting the address in a format which the spam bots will pick up. Give him a chance to do the decent thing.)

SH

Comment

Here you go get it from here:

http://www.ceoemail.com/se.php?id=9236

Comment

Thanks to you both, I think Mark Wilson is the CEO now and from checking has the same "office of the " etc email addy.

Going to construct him a nice email over the weekend

Comment

I've thought about this and have decided to use a different tack. Basically I've complained about the lack of response to my letter using the online form linked to by Di as a first step.

This still gives me the option to escalate to the CEO if I don't get a satisfactory answer, and I can demonstrate to him that I've tried writing and then using their complaints dept, prior to having to contact him.

Comment

I've thought about this and have decided to use a different tack. Basically I've complained about the lack of response to my letter using the online form linked to by Di as a first step.

This still gives me the option to escalate to the CEO if I don't get a satisfactory answer, and I can demonstrate to him that I've tried writing and then using their complaints dept, prior to having to contact him.
                      Good one! this may help shift them and not only that it can be a separate complaint as well where they may also compensate for the distress and inconvenience caused

Comment

So far absolutely appaling "customer service" from Aviva and they sound soooo friendly in their TV ad's

No reply/ack from my original letter
                        No reply/ack to my online complaint

What a great Company, I mean how long does it take to churn out an email to me to say they are at least looking inti it ?, and to think I have a pension there.

Contact with CEO not far away now methinks

Comment

So far absolutely appaling "customer service" from Aviva and they sound soooo friendly in their TV ad's

No reply/ack from my original letter
                          No reply/ack to my online complaint

What a great Company, I mean how long does it take to churn out an email to me to say they are at least looking inti it ?, and to think I have a pension there.

Contact with CEO not far away now methinks
                          I would contact the CEO now, by the time the email reaches him/her etc, and he or she will then or should then forward details to the main dept to get on with it. I would also tell them that you think the customer service is very poor! That should help! x

Comment

Thx Di,

Just beggars belief how a "big" company can be so poor in communication. I've got a different issue with EDF at the moment and again, the response is deafening in it's silence other than the appropriate dept will be in touch. Mind you if they want money they get in touch pretty damn quick, and apparently more often than you even know about judging by the 1st line that always says " We've tried to contact you numerous times" when it's always the 1st letter received.

Got a hectic weekend, but will send on Monday, thx

Found some time between ferrying the kids so constructed and sent the email this morning
                            Last edited by lookingforward; 2 March 2013, 12:25.

Comment

I'm losing the will to live with this claim.

Finaly got a letter from Aviva thanking me for my email to the CEO but as expected the reply is "it's nothing to do with us Guv, this was sold to you by Purple, on behalf of Endeavour etc "

Yes I know that I explained all that in my letter to you, along with the fact that they are saying it's time barred but YOU, Aviva have a responsibility as the insurer.

They are saying if I choose to make a complaint to the ombudsman they will say they have no responsibility in the sale of the policy.

Sooooo, is it worth firing off one more email re-iterating the fact that they DO have a responsibility for the sale and state that I'm trying to get this resolved before the FOS got involved, or go straight to the fOS and have to wait another xxx years for any news.

Questions that come to mind are - would BFS Insurance (now Aviva) have paid Purple or Endeavour a commision ?

Are there any precedents available to view that show that Insurers HAVE been found liable for PPI policies that I can quote to them.

Thanks as always

Comment

Doh!!!

Did you use my underwriter letter (I can't remember)? lol.

Commission wise, it's possible they were paid commission, do you have any paperwork in relation to that matter at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X