GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LTSB - Letter - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LTSB - Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTSB - Letter

I have sent two DSAR requests to LTSB, one is for loans connected to my business account and one to TSB/UDT now apparantly Black Horse for details on a couple of secured loans.

I had a letter the other day from Lloyds telling me that all my information was ready to collect from my local branch - business account loans I presume.

Today I have a letter addressed to me reference your recent DSAR, "we are unable to trace any loans on our system", now this is the one puzzling me, no reference numbers quoted, no account numbers quoted or anything.

When I wrote requesting all information I quoted loan account numbers and loan reference numbers.

Am I right in thinking LTSB are trying it on a little bit.

Next step advice please regarding this letter?

Re: LTSB - Letter

Originally posted by vossy View Post
    I have sent two DSAR requests to LTSB, one is for loans connected to my business account and one to TSB/UDT now apparantly Black Horse for details on a couple of secured loans.

I had a letter the other day from Lloyds telling me that all my information was ready to collect from my local branch - business account loans I presume.

Today I have a letter addressed to me reference your recent DSAR, "we are unable to trace any loans on our system", now this is the one puzzling me, no reference numbers quoted, no account numbers quoted or anything.

When I wrote requesting all information I quoted loan account numbers and loan reference numbers.

Am I right in thinking LTSB are trying it on a little bit.

Next step advice please regarding this letter?

Hi

Yes that is possible. It's not the first time I've heard this.
    Cappo was one of them.

How long ago was the accounts held/settled?

Lloyds still had data of mine going back from the 90's.

I would call into the branch, take the account numbers along with you, and ask the branch manager to check them out for you.

Mind you, the data dept did before tell me the local branch would hold the details.
    Take copies of your details with you (of the account numbers you hold) in order for them to track it down.

I actually emailed Customer Dept who provided me with my account numbers.

I would still continue a reclaim whilst awaiting details, I did and they were still successful.

Comment

Hi Di,

yes back to the 90's, I still have the original copies showing the loan details and ppi added at the start of the loan so not too worried.

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
        Hi Di,

yes back to the 90's, I still have the original copies showing the loan details and ppi added at the start of the loan so not too worried.

LOL, you will be ok then

Comment

Working...
        X