GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Success with PPI claim for Lloyds credit card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success with PPI claim for Lloyds credit card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success with PPI claim for Lloyds credit card

Hiya I just wanted to let you know I've had some good news with my claim.

This has been ongoing for a really long time now. Lloyds originally rejected my claim so I took it to the Ombudsman where it's been for over 2 years! Well last month I got a letter from the ombudsman advising that following their involvement Lloyds would be in touch with an offer which I've now received. It's way more than I hoped and to be honest I was expecting them to just use the refund to pay off my balance, however according to the letter they are sending me a cheque within the next 28 days!

Obviously this is great news for us and helps with our financial situation hugely! I won't count my chickens until I have the cheque in my hand and cashed it, but either way I am chuffed! Just shows that sometimes it's worth a bit of patience!

Just waiting on one more claim for my mortgage now, fingers crossed its also worth the wait! :-)

Re: Success with PPI claim for Lloyds credit card

I'm so pleased for you Stressedoutmum, I do love good news on AAD

My fingers are firmly crossed for your mortgage claim too

Best wishes
    IF
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Love fab news me well done xxxx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cheque arrived today! Will be banking it first thing in the morning!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stressedoutmum View Post
            Cheque arrived today! Will be banking it first thing in the morning!!!
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Xx
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Great News!!

Comment

Working...
                X