GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Any help to reclaim bank charges would be fantastic - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any help to reclaim bank charges would be fantastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any help to reclaim bank charges would be fantastic

Don't really know where or how to start to be honest.

Re: Any help to reclaim bank charges would be fantastic

speak to Di30, she'll come along and assist you shortly, just send her a quick PM.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi

Have you statements in regards of these bank charges?

If not then maybe it would be a good idea to request a Subject Access Request (SAR) first.

If you already have hold of the statements then that's fine.

There is a lending code which must be followed in these cases, linkie here.
      http://www.lendingstandardsboard.org...endingcode.pdf

If you don't mind me asking, but are any financial hardships?
      They will have to take all this into account on a claim on charges.

Comment

PPI reclaiming is mainly my subject, but will do my best to help in regards of charges.

Below, is a link to how to make a start, and the procedures (MSE, hope that's ok Niddy) ??

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/rec...nk-charges#key

So we can work from there, step by step here if required.

Comment

Working...
        X