GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Dorothy Perkins Store Card PPI claim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dorothy Perkins Store Card PPI claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorothy Perkins Store Card PPI claim

Hi
    Im looking to reclaim ppi from dp card, which having just noticed I'm still paying!!! Any help/advice as reading other forums people have not been very successfull? I've had my card since 2001. When I took the card put the sales assistant told me it was 'recommended' to help get your account approved!!
    Can anyone help? Thank you!!!

Re: Dorothy Perkins Store Card PPI claim

Hi Kate and welcome to AAD

One of our claim experts will be along shortly. Good luck!

Elsa x

Comment

Hi and welcome.

Firstly, the statements you received are they GE Cap Bank?

I done one for my hubby under a Currys account but it was GE Cap bank on the statements, with that we had to pursue Santander, from what I understand they do deal with Debenhams as well as GE Cap bank.

Sounds like it was a pressured sale then, but also to ask if you may have other reasons that apply as well, for EG: did you already have cover by your employer? Were you actuallyn employed at the time of the sale? Was there any pre-condition illnesses etc?

Anything that applies to you, do let them know.

I would pursue Santander on this .....

Fill in the quick form on their site and they should get back to you in writing but they may try dealing with this over the phone, but personally the best way is always in writing, as you then have proof if you need to refer to it again later on.

https://www.santander.co.uk/csgs/Sat...FWC_ACOM_FormA

http://www.santander.co.uk/uk/help-support/complaints

Please keep us posted and any prbs let us know.
      Oh I would also ask them for the underwriters/insurers details at the same time, in case we have to go to that avenue.

Good luck x

Comment

Expect Santander to deny all knowledge, but fight and it is possible to win.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I agree with Cym, that bank are not the easiest but stand strong on them, if they deny anything then from there do go to their manager or CEO...

Comment

It seems the card is now managed by 'new day' who do I pursue?

Comment

Originally posted by Kate_curly View Post
              It seems the card is now managed by 'new day' who do I pursue?

Hi who was it that confirmed it was New-Day?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi I've had statement which confirms new day now manage the account?

Comment

Do you have the contact details for them?

If so give it a go with them, my computer is very slow at the moment as i am scanning the same time, do they have a site of where it shows how to complain to them?
                  As you would follow that particular business procedures of putting in a complain, but in general the ppi complaint questionnaire are usually standard/the same for all banks/business etc, but some have their very own personal complaint form too.

I can check again tomorrow when I'm back online, any prbs please let us know, cheers x

Comment

Any update on this?
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                    X