GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Reclaiming PPI - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reclaiming PPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reclaiming PPI

Hi Di,
    I hope you don't mind me joining the thread. I recently spoke to you on Legal Beagles forum, which seems to have disappeared! I had made ppi claims for a Debenhams, House of Fraser and Dorothy Perkins store cards and had the standard rejection letter from Santander. I've contacted Santander and they said that Genworth Financial are the underwriter. If its not too cheeky I was wandering if I could have copy of the letter that you mentioned you had sent.
    Many Thanks
    Lisa

Re: Reclaiming on accounts closed in 2003

Lisa

Probably your best bet would be to start a new thread to get the best advice.

Di will be around am sure at some point.

As you say Glenworth are coughing so well worth the chase.

And being very remiss of me welcome to AAD.

Comment

Hi Ken,
      Thanks for welcome and advise, will start new thread and then hopefully see how it goes from there. It's good to have forums like this that you can turn for help to.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa-G View Post
        Hi Di,
        I hope you don't mind me joining the thread. I recently spoke to you on Legal Beagles forum, which seems to have disappeared!
        Nah. Legal Beagles hasn't disappeared. There was a technical problem with it's server today. It happens.

Comment

Hi Di,
          I hope you don't mind me joining the thread. I recently spoke to you on Legal Beagles forum, which seems to have disappeared! I had made ppi claims for a Debenhams, House of Fraser and Dorothy Perkins store cards and had the standard rejection letter from Santander. I've contacted Santander and they said that Genworth Financial are the underwriter. If its not too cheeky I was wandering if I could have copy of the letter that you mentioned you had sent.
          Many Thanks
          Lisa

Hi Lisa
          Yes of course I can, will dig it out for you now and message you as soon as I found it

Yes some techie issues with LB today from what I know of.
          Nice to see you here too x

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
            Nah. Legal Beagles hasn't disappeared. There was a technical problem with it's server today. It happens.
            Still is a problem late last night & this morning, cannot get in there, yet yesterday morning we both were in there and others not!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Reclaiming PPI

Hi Lisa-G, I've moved your posts to your own thread and welcome to AAD too
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi Di,

Thanks for sending me copy of your letter. Going to sit down and get a letter sent off asap. Just to check, if I'm making three claims should they be made in separate letters or can they be done as one, as long as I have all three account references at top?
                Thanks again
                Lisa

Comment

Hi IF,

Thanks for moving my posts to there own thread, I wasn't really sure how to do it!!

Comment

Hi IF,

Thanks for moving my posts to there own thread, I wasn't really sure how to do it!!
                    same as LB - we use vBulletin forum software, the same as they do so everything works the same.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Lisa

Just wondered if you any updates on this one yet please?

Comment

Working...
                      X