GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Claim on hold by Lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claim on hold by Lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claim on hold by Lloyds

Hi,
    I got a letter today from lloyds saying "blah blah blah, Claim is on hold" and they will let me know of any developments.
    Does anyone know what I have to do next? I have already taken it to the FOS who wrote to the bank (lloyds ignored MY correspondence to them) and I am unsure of the next step.

Many thanks for the forthcoming advice

Mick

Re: Claim on hold by Lloyds

Originally posted by Mickb1969 View Post
    Hi,
    I got a letter today from lloyds saying "blah blah blah, Claim is on hold" and they will let me know of any developments.
    Does anyone know what I have to do next? I have already taken it to the FOS who wrote to the bank (lloyds ignored MY correspondence to them) and I am unsure of the next step.

Many thanks for the forthcoming advice

Mick

Hi Mick

Thanks for your update.

Most banks are involved in this due to the Judicial Review.

You could sit it out a little longer if you want to, there is a case starting I believe from next week, which is expected to last for a few days, but don't know when this matter will be resolved.

But either way your case will be sorted.

You could contact the FOS again and see what they suggest if you want to.

Did the letter from Lloyds actually mention the FOS at this stage?

Comment

Hi Mick, I got same letter from MBNA, I had 2 letters prior, 1st said I would hear in 21 days, then "taking a bit longer than expected will contact you within 28 days"- which ended the week all the banks decided to put claims on hold! Then the one like your's Talk about manipulation!!
      I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
      Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Lets hope something positive comes out of the Judicial Review (JR) and soon too with a bit of luck.

Comment

We should "hopefully" get an answer or even decision by the end of March, lets hope so anyway.
          But mine are still sitting with the bank as well, if nothing resolved over the next month then its FOS time for mine.

Any further updates on your yet Mick?

Comment

Standard letter from Lloyds today saying they will reply in full to my claim by August 31st. FOS had already said this would happen.
            Just a waiting game really

Have a great weekend fellow AAD-ers

Mick

Comment

Not too much longer now Mich, the chances are you may still hear before then , fingers crossed, you too have a good weekend.

Comment

F1 British GP starting tomorrow so the wife will not be getting me out of my favorite seat.

Just need to nip to the shop tomorrow morning to grab a few cannies.

Bring it on !!!!!!!!

Comment

Certainly not long now Mich, hope you hear before the end of this month, but with a bit of luck you will hear of a good result before then, and my feeling is if this was to be rejected then it would have been done so by now x

Comment

Working...
                  X