GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Best Christmas Present Ever! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Christmas Present Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Christmas Present Ever!

I've just received a text message saying I'm receiving a doorstep visit on Christmas Eve!

This must be the best Christmas present ever. Eating this tosser alive will taste far better than the turkey the following day.

I can't wait!

Re: The Best Christmas Present Ever!

Remember to get some cranberry sauce lol

Comment

wow! i wonder if they will turn up!

Comment

Are you saying he is going to be a turkey PF?

regards
        Garlok

Comment

Garlok,

Aren't they all fella and turkey being the polite word lol

I will be having the largest turkey leg on xmas day and every bite I will be sparing a nasty thought for every dca that has crossed my path.
          Last edited by pompeyfaith; 22 December 2011, 18:06.

Comment

Just love it, just love it l l l

regards
            Garlok

Comment

if you need to borrow the dog.......................

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
                I've just received a text message saying I'm receiving a doorstep visit on Christmas Eve!

This must be the best Christmas present ever. Eating this tosser alive will taste far better than the turkey the following day.

I can't wait!
                He won't show up.

Will they pay compensation for your time wasted in heating the cauldron of oil with which to dowse him?

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                  if you need to borrow the dog.......................
                  As they say in China, a dog is not just for Christmas...

If you're not too greedy, you should have some dog left over for Boxing Day.

Comment

Best ever Xmas Present:

Being with my family, friends and Love one.......
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Best Christmas Present Ever

Helping someone in need...........
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ill second both those statements.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                          Best ever Xmas Present:

Being with my family, friends and Love one.......
                          If we're being serious after my flippant start, my best present this year is still having my 83 year old parents after we thought (and had been told by medics) that in all probability we were going to lose them after a car crash on Easter Sunday. Neither will ever be the same again, but they're still my Mum and Dad, I love 'em to bits and I'm so grateful they're still with us against all odds.

Comment

You're right BBoo. Family is what matters most.

Yesterday was the anniversary of my Mum's death and I still miss her after all these years (11). Very grateful that my 80 year old Dad's still around - and living life to the full with his lady friend who's younger than I am!
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Family always matter....this christmas will be hard for us as it's the 1st without dad cant seem to get in the spirit really although if he was still here he'd go mad he was always the biggest kid at christmas!

My OH's dad's been very poorly as well he's in hospital and will still be over christmas so its' off to co-durham to see what we can do in hosp on the big day for him!

Thankfully our son Evan (nearly 2) is keeping me sane having him around has helped no end for us all thats for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X