GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Online Only Statements - Account Blocked - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Only Statements - Account Blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Only Statements - Account Blocked

I just tried to log on to my Mint online account to print out my most recent statement but my account was blocked and I got the 'Unable to access your account, please contact us' message.

I've not heard from Mint for a while (enforcable CCA was the last correspondence), and the account was heading off to DCA around that time which I guess is why the online access is unavailable, but without actually ringing them, how am I supposed to confirm that they've received my latest token payment and how much interest has been added this month? It was a purely online account and therefore no paper statements are received.

Should I write and request my online access be restored or paper statements sent out to me - or should I just sit and wait for them to contact me again?

Re: Online Only Statements - Account Blocked

I would demand paper statements anyway and tell them up front all payemnts will cease until such times as a committment to sending statements and continuing statements will be sent out. In writing as well please. You cannot be asked to make any payments against any account for which you cannot access or receive proof of payment.

Garlok

Comment

Re: Online Only Statements - Account Blocked

Thanks Garlok, I'll fire a letter off to them today.

Comment

Working...
      X