GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell and Court Papers - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell and Court Papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell and Court Papers

Received paperwork this morning relating to an unpaid credit card amount (£500 ish) with costs and Court papers from Northampton CCBC from Lowell Solicitors.

Anything I can do to stop this? I asked Lowell for proof of the debt about 2 years ago but received no response and didn't take it any further. Is it too late now?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Re: Lowell and Court Papers

First thing to do JD is start a new thread here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...rom-a-Creditor then scan and email Niddy the N1 claim form -- > webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Best wishes
    IF
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
      First thing to do JD is start a new thread here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...rom-a-Creditor then scan and email Niddy the N1 claim form -- > webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Best wishes
      IF
      Many thanks, Done and Done.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Comment

Sit tight. I'm logging in to mail now
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X