GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The size of DLC!!!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The size of DLC!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The size of DLC!!!!

I was in Brackley and I happen to drive past where DLC are based, all I can say ( apart from wanting to stop and pee on their sign) is now big they are , looking at their offices they must employee hundreds of people!!!

There must be some real money in the debt business and perhaps Niddy should set one up and we could all sort out F&F at a very good rate ( of course only when enforcable )!!!!!!

Re: The size of DLC!!!!

Bloomin eck!

Click image for larger version

Name:	dlc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	1394040
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Even bigger i reckon, dont forget Hilliesden Securities is another arm of DLC
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
        Bloomin eck!

Aren't those just the hangars for their private Air Force?

Comment

See they leave their Gates open very trusting of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
            See they leave their Gates open very trusting of them!!
            Have they done a deal with Al Qaeda?

Comment

Working...
            X