GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EDF and SRJ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDF and SRJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDF and SRJ

I finally got it through to the thick zimbons at SRJ that unless they told me what they were contacting me about I couldn't communicate with them...

It turns out EDF are saying I owe them £170ish for my previous address. Now I had duel gas and electric with them, the electric was on a prepay meter and I refuse to believe I used that much gas in 6 months.
    I lived alone between May and October, the heating did not function - the reason I left; and i spent 10 hours (5 days) a week at work. Now £170 is a lot of cooking!

I've sent letters off to EDF requesting information, so far nothing. I've also told SRJ to consider the debt in dispute.

Anything else i can be doing. I'm trying to clear my credit rating so i really don't need this charlie romeo alpha papa of these imbeciles...

JD
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany
Working...
X