GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script A Moorcroft Letter that will make all of you laugh!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Moorcroft Letter that will make all of you laugh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Moorcroft Letter that will make all of you laugh!!

Hi Guys, just recieved a letter from Moorcroft re my Lloyds TSB CCA Request.

They state the account is on hold until their client produce something but they also included a paragraph which made me laugh so much i wanted to share it with you.

We believe that it may be of assistance to all parties if we also take the oportunity to ensure that any protential areas of dispute are addressed prior to any possible court action or further investigation. To this end can you provide an indication of the information you will be relying upon, when giving evidence to the court or information to the relevant statutory authorities in relation to the alleged subject matter of this account.

Please could you provide this information by return as this will ensure that all possible areas of dispute are indentified as quicky as possible thereby minimizing potential costs and delays.
    So they want me to use my physhic abilities to determine that they will either send no agreement, or one that is unenforceable, write back to them and state that i would use this as my defence should they try and enforce the debt, to which they have stated they wont until an agreement is produced.

Hmm. running scared?, or trying to cover all bases before they write and say they have nothing to send?
    Last edited by SXGuy; 26 April 2012, 10:31.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: A Moorcroft Letter that will make all of you laugh!!

Neither really.

It's a bog standard Moorcroft template that they have been using for years and years.

On all sorts of debts, at all stages.

It's no more targeted at you in particular than their company logo on the letter is.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

AWWWW i wanted it to be a special letter

Whatever, i guess some people fall for it, i wont be lol

Comment

I like it, a PLEASE PLEASE tell us your defence so we can (TRY) and counter it
        I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

I had that letter too - ignored it and now they are moor(!) confused!

Comment

and it doesn't take much, trust me!

Comment

Working...
            X