GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My DMP..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My DMP.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DMP.....

Hi guys,
    I haven't posted much on here since my UE diary. All my debts were enforceable so I moved onto setting up a DMP.

I have managed to get all my creditors to accept the offers at last.

Now I am looking for a little advice regarding my EGG credit card account. It got took over by barclaycard. I paid my payments ok each month. Now I have got a letter from Credit Solutions saying they are coming to collect the full balance. Upon phoning them they tell me that because egg passed it to barclaycard and barclays passed it onto them that the DMP isnt valid for them now.

They said I need to forward to them a copy of my CFS. So I emailed them with a copy attached and also a copy of the EGG acceptance of my DMP offer.

Anything else I should do at this moment?

Other than this my DMP is going to plan. Why do they keep passing the debts on to others....? Annoying to say the least.

It happened to me on my virgin credit card also. Was passed on with me being informed. To be fair that was sorted with a simple phone call.
Working...
X