GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Letters sent - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letters sent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letters sent

Hi I sent standard letter to creditors that placed default against me with £1 chq requesting info etc the 28 mark has gone last week what's my next step?

Re: Letters sent

Hello and to AAD.

I see from another of your threads that you have cleared all your debts through a DMP.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post402315

You are quite rightly concerned about your CRA files but I think from what I've seen/read so far that there may not necessarily be a problem with the date the Defaults were added if they were accurate at the time (we need to check that) just because you've subsequently paid off the balance outstanding on the account.

A Default stays on your CRA files for six years from the time it was registered regardless of the account being settled in the meantime.

Comment

Re: Letters sent

I feel all the dates of the defaults should be them eg end of 2009.
      Yes they are all paid off not through DMP I had some money so cleared everything kinda thinking that would be the end , but when I recently applied for car credit I got turned down and I wanted to look into getting a mortgage next year with them on there I have no chance

Comment

Working...
      X