GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1st Credit - Credit given when it's due - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Credit - Credit given when it's due

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Credit - Credit given when it's due

As the title says, I've just had a chat with a senior manager at 1st Credit on behalf of an AAD user and the end result is nothing short of brilliant.

Credit must be given when it's earned and they've just proved to me why I let them post on public sections of AAD - because although they ARE a tough DCA, they are also fair.

Therefore if anyone has a genuine concern about their account, managed by 1st Credit, post here and I'll alert my contact there to read this public thread. See for yourself how decent they are, when you genuinely have no money, or genuinely have a complaint or dispute.

I'm not saying they've gone soft, far from it. I do however genuinely see a side to them that literally makes me question whether I'm talking to a DCA. Point is, what they do for genuine debtors is stand-outish to that of other DCA's.

Thats all. It's my opinion.

* Disclaimer - 1st Credit is nothing to do with AAD nor do they donate or fund AAD in any shape or form. This thread is literally a thank you thread based on merit alone.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: 1st Credit - Credit given when it's due

I wholeheartedly second that.
    It's a refreshing change (and as rare as hen's teeth) to have someone at the top of the DC industry who genuinely and courteously goes the extra mile to help.
    And a really nice guy too.

Comment

Re: 1st Credit - Credit given when it's due

If DCAs having purchased accounts for 10p in the pound were happy for debtors to settle for 40% then I'm certain most debt could be settled amicably.
      Ultimately it's down to intelligence and sensitivity and when shown can deliver positive outcomes.
      Maybe there could be room for standard bearers in the DCA industry rather than the greed and intransigence displayed by some operators.
      Sadly companies like Lowell do immeasurable damage to their industry.

Last edited by odetter; 16 January 2014, 08:14.

Comment

Working...
      X