GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debt sold to DCA, what can they add? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt sold to DCA, what can they add?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt sold to DCA, what can they add?

My personal loan with Clode Retail for about £590 has been flogged to a DCA called TBI Financial Services. This is a recent loan about 18 months old.

Initial letter seems ok, they've been in touch with CCCS etc.

Question is, what charges can they or are they likely to add?

Ta muchly.

Re: Debt sold to DCA, what can they add?

They can add what they want. You'd be best agreeing to repayment in exchange for no charges etc.... They'll agree
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ooh err missus! Currently I'm paying via CCCS so i would have thought they'd be unlikely to get more than that if push comes to shove.

Surely there must be a limit to what charges they can add on and to still have it considered reasonable?

Comment

Unfortunately there is nothing set in stone to force them to cancel all charges etc......

It's easier to get charges etc frozen when you get it defaulted, ie stop all payments and get a default...
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X