GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wescot Address verification - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wescot Address verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wescot Address verification

Just had a letter from Wescot asking if i am Mrs Michelle Lawrence and to contact them. They do have a couple of my accounts , so is this an attempted con . I have been here since 2003 and the surname does ring a bell but I am not sure.
    I think I am going to file under B
    would you agree?

Re: Wescot Address verification

What does file under B mean ?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Bollocks?
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        What does file under B mean ?
        Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        Bollocks?
        Could have been------>

Comment

Bin, I hope.

Comment

I can confirm that in this case B does indeed stand for Bollocks. If you come across a Wescot threat monkey you will soon realise that it's what holds their ears apart.
            Last edited by Fred Bassett; 25 July 2012, 18:17.

Comment

Bin was the answer so a gold star to Rizzle.
              Now that would be such a laugh, wescot chasing me for a debt that wasn't actually mine!

Comment

Working...
              X