GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fred Bassett v Arrow Global - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fred Bassett v Arrow Global

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fred Bassett v Arrow Global

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    why did Niddy say it was UE

application form
    missing prescribed terms?
    I can't remember exactly. I think it was probably both. It was certainly an application form, barely legibly, and with most, if not all, of the prescribed terms missing.

Regards.

Fred

Comment

ok let's start with

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Application Form Received

Comment

Thanks Mrs D, but that's not what they've sent me.

I'd previously received a copy of an application form when I CCA'd MBNA, I only CCA'd Arrow Global to see what they'd got. The answer is nothing, but they have sent me a reconstituted agreement.

Cheers.

Regards.

Fred

Comment

ok sorry

I would pop it off to Niddy, even although it is a recon, better to have it checked over.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
            ok sorry

I would pop it off to Niddy, even although it is a recon, better to have it checked over.
            OK Will do. Thanks.

Comment

Why not send the UE final response...

You just need to buy a few months here don't you? Is this also nearing SB or is it the 1st credit one... I'm slightly confused lol

If you've sent this and not 1st please let me know. I'm slightly confused. Also confirm whether both are nearing SB or if not which is and which docs you emailed earlier... I'm on phone; emails are on lappy so I can't check tbh.

But whatever you emailed earlier has now gone to Paul to check over based on ppi iirc?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Why not send the UE final response...

You just need to buy a few months here don't you? Is this also nearing SB or is it the 1st credit one... I'm slightly confused lol

If you've sent this and not 1st please let me know. I'm slightly confused. Also confirm whether both are nearing SB or if not which is and which docs you emailed earlier... I'm on phone; emails are on lappy.
                Niddy,

I have 3 different accounts on here. Two with 1st Credit (1 was Halifax, 1 was Lloyds TSB). The other one is with Arrow Global, formerly MBNA.

All 3 are about 10 months from being stat barred. You've previously looked at this one which is the former MBNA account, now with Arrow Global and said it was UE. The only thing that is different now is that Arrow Global have sent me a recon instead of the previous pile of dung that masqueraded as an agreement.

Cheers.

Fred
                ps: This is not the account with PPI - that was the 1st Credit/Lloyds TSB account.
                Last edited by Fred Bassett; 13 February 2013, 22:38.

Comment

confused.com!!!

did you ask Arrow for another CCA?

if you did why?

Comment

I did. I was hoping that they would be able to find absolutely nothing. It's worked in a way and taken this account another few steps closer to UE.

I will now send the account in dispute letter, which it most certainly is.

Cheers.

Fred

Comment

Hi fred,

Bit confused as to why you need another CCA, if the earlier response was UE.

Have you sent Final Response letter as Niddy suggested in post# 121

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                        Hi fred,

Bit confused as to why you need another CCA, if the earlier response was UE.

Have you sent Final Response letter as Niddy suggested in post# 121
                        Sorry Vint, that's the letter I'm referring to.

I've got 3 accounts with 2 creditors and they've all kicked off at once, so it is getting a bit confusing.

Cheers.

Fred

Comment

OK Fred, best just to get that one off and wait for their response.

Comment

Yea I am confused too - basically do what you can to blag things and drag them out...

If a lender says reply by 20th, then you need to reply on the 19th - not the day after it comes cos you're trying to drag things out remember.

basically send off a range of missing PT templates, sold in dispute templates, final response templates - anything! Just get past the finish line
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That's what I'll do. Still 10 months to go though.

Comment

Can anyone point me in the direction of the 'sold in dispute' template. The templates link for UE stuff seems to be not working.

Cheers.

Fred

Comment

Working...
                                X