GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fred Bassett v Arrow Global - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fred Bassett v Arrow Global

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fred Bassett v Arrow Global

The templates are not accessible at the moment Fred.

It is down to the migration to a new server. It should all be cleared soon, so do keep trying. It could be tomorrow though.

Comment

Thanks Vint.

Comment

Update. This is now being looked after by the Moorcroft. They have sent me two letters so far, the second of which arrived yesterday. Because I ignored their first letter, they are now in a position where they might recommend to their client that they should consider further debt recovery action. Should I:
        a) Shit myself and send the "account sold while in dispute" letter?
        b) Ignore this letter and pour another beer?

Cheers.

Fred

Comment

Send the sold in dispute letter and enjoy a beer

Comment

Comment

Keep that letter very safe
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good news! Keep letter safe.

Of course you are going to pay them, sometime never!

Comment

Great news
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                    Good news! Keep letter safe.

Of course you are going to pay them, sometime never!
                    Well Done,
                    I am lucky enough to have 3 letters like that, I am still thinking whether I am going to pay Ive been deliberating for 2 years now.

Comment

Good grief, they're still churning out that tosh about the "Information Commissioner's Office" that has bugger-all to do with the matter?!

Comment

Well done Fred

Comment

Result their Fred
                          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

I just popped out to the shops. While I was out some very rude woman 'phoned from 'MDR' (Moorcroft I presume). According to my Wife, this woman wouldn't give her any details of what it was about because of 'data protection', but she wanted to know when I'd be back, to which my wife replied that she couldn't tell her because of 'data protection'! Ha ha! nice one Wifey, I love you!

So now I'm looking forward to a call from these idiots and at the moment I'm just wondering how to play it. Depends how close I am to dinner I think.

To be continued .......

Comment

Fred

I really wouldn't be talking to the bampots on the phone

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                                Fred

I really wouldn't be talking to the bampots on the phone
                                Don't worry Mrs D, I won't engage with a conversation, but I will try and wind them up a bit.

Cheers.

Fred

Comment

Working...
                                X