GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ATOS tell woman with mental age of 3 yrs to get a job - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATOS tell woman with mental age of 3 yrs to get a job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATOS tell woman with mental age of 3 yrs to get a job

Disgusted and lost for words how much longer is this going to continue because stories like this are coming thick and fast.

ATOS tell woman with mental age of 3 yrs to get a job (not satire s Purge

Re: ATOS tell woman with mental age of 3 yrs to get a job

ATOS are not employed by HMG to pass people, so any excuse is a good one. The ATOS people have no morals or scruples. Many are rejects from the NHS, could not cut it and prone to lounge about, with no interest or knowledge of patients and/or their disabilities. So when working for ATOS they are not judged on their medical abilities, but their ability to tick boxes.

Comment

Yup and this has been ongoing for over 3 years now with many accounts of wrong decisions and still nothing is done to end this farce.

Comment

Comment

Just when you think this goverment etc has sank as low as it can....along comes something worse to prove me wrong

disgusting ATOS should still be in business and yet nobody from DWP or the goverment has the balls to stand up & say..."hang on a minute"

they've showed what a shower they are so far....god help the new PIP assessments i'm dreading that now nd i'll not be called till 2015
          Last edited by philnicandamy; 11 April 2013, 20:49.

Comment

Flawed to the core I have spend a good part of the evening tweeting as many MP's as possible and guess what silence is golden this is a national disgrace and ATOS and DWP should be in court for crimes against humanity.

Comment

If ATOS were responsible for the costs of appeals that are upheld then these sort of cases would not happen as they do, plus if appeals are upheld ATOS should not be paid for the initial assessment. Better still hand it back to doctors for assessment - tories eh?
              The Libdems are a bit quiet on this I notice too.

At least we may get Ding Dong the Witch is Dead at number 1 by Tuesday, that is sticking two fingers up to them across the nation.

Comment

i think that ALL people who abuses stupidity (Uses) there Power (ie; Bankers, Gov' Officials, Pilchards, and a-like) should be locked in a room on a buoyancy Aid in the middle of the most busiest shipping lane with no door or window and can suck on each others Air..............till the last one drops!!!
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Scorpio you are far too nice.
                  I can think of much better ways to inflict pain

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X