GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CRA Monitoring - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRA Monitoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRA Monitoring

Hi there,

I took up the recommendation from here and use Noddle with no issues (I've found them really good with dispute resolution).

I use to the CheckMyFile and found them quite poor and inaccurate.

As Noddle only uses callcredit I was wondering if it was simpler and/or better to go direct to equifax and experian to get their records on me?

Thanks!!

Re: CRA Monitoring

I would always get paid reports direct from the CRA concerned. Only way to have any sort of confidence you have the up to date info they hold on you.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
      I would always get paid reports direct from the CRA concerned. Only way to have any sort of confidence you have the up to date info they hold on you.

Do you go to each directly on their website services?

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post

Do you go to each directly on their website services?
        Malamute.

We are using Noddle as a month to month check of what is going on as we return from the abyss and start to repair the damage.

However every 4/5 months we are obtaining the £2 stat report off the websites. It comes snail mail so dont expect it tonight but avoids you signing up to the free trials then the cant cancel story you sometimes see.

We are just using these mailed reports to check Noddle is correct.

So far Noddle has everything on and is indeed more up to date that the other two. (Just our experience and we like the way it is laid out better too)

Just have to search the websites to to find the mailed stat reports as they obviously want you to sign up for the costly online option.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
          Malamute.

We are using Noddle as a month to month check of what is going on as we return from the abyss and start to repair the damage.

However every 4/5 months we are obtaining the £2 stat report off the websites. It comes snail mail so dont expect it tonight but avoids you signing up to the free trials then the cant cancel story you sometimes see.

We are just using these mailed reports to check Noddle is correct.

So far Noddle has everything on and is indeed more up to date that the other two. (Just our experience and we like the way it is laid out better too)

Just have to search the websites to to find the mailed stat reports as they obviously want you to sign up for the costly online option.

Thanks for that.

Agree with you that Noddle is good - layout and disputes etc.

Will have a dig about for the statutory ones. Just worried that although Noddle infor is correct - Experian may be wrong still.

Thanks again
          Last edited by malamute; 15 March 2013, 11:58.

Comment

Working...
          X