GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard)

Where banks and other financial insitutions fall down is inter-departmental communication I would say this is 80% of there complaints, indeed since using forums I have seen it so many times that it is truly unbelieveable.

In my complaint with the Co-op bank which took 2.5 years in total to reach an agreement on redress of my PPI on 9 policies.

A lot of this time was wasted purely because too many people where dealing with it and that one department was hounding me for money which I refused to do all the time they were holding 9k of my money.

If the complaints/customer services worked with collections this complaint could have been resolved in 6 mths and not cost them as much in stat interest.

Regards

Comment

LOL

34. Is my debt still enforceable?

Yes. The status of your credit agreement has not changed and you should continue to maintain your account in accordance with the terms and conditions of your credit agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
        LOL

34. Is my debt still enforceable?

Yes. The status of your credit agreement has not changed and you should continue to maintain your account in accordance with the terms and conditions of your credit agreement.
        Are you saying that because of point no 4 (your account has not been sold it's been assigned etc)? If the account was sold should the 'purchaser' issue the account holder with their new Ts & Cs? And if they don't does that impact on the UE/s.78 CCA scenario?

Comment

Guys

Apparently this new firm is a trading name of Opus, or some bollocks like that anyway! Basically they are owned by the same and so really it's just a new name for managing the accounts.

I am so saddened by this, at one time I had a lovely Citi account, with a respected bank and I earned airmiles and rewards with it. Then all of a sudden they sold their accounts to this shower of shyte and look at things now, its totally denounced the old half decent name of citi-gold. Right now citi-gold may as well be called dog-shyte cos it bears the same smell...

Its such a shame, but hey, what do we expect? They are all the same and I sincerely hope they continue to stay that way so we can all kick them some more (whilst they're down)....

Interestingly - they have seen the email from the FOS and they have also seen all my replies etc however on the 1st of August they added a late payment marker 6 - one away from default.

Oh my lord, they really are digging a deeper hole here, however I trust the FOS will look at the awful award they decided I am due, it goes to show you that Opus really are bad, in fact they are dire. They say in their own letter in April that they'll remove the incorrect entries - it's now August!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update 03 August 2011

Seems they want to default me - even though the FOS have decided in my favour!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Opus_08-11.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	1383266
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Update 03 August 2011

Seems they want to default me - even though the FOS have decided in my favour!

[ATTACH]1456[/ATTACH]
              Hi Niddy,
              I also have a case with the FOS, as they have decided in your favour and opus are still being tossers, does the FOS stand for FULL OF SHYTE?
              good luck
              Helmsman

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                Hi Niddy,
                I also have a case with the FOS, as they have decided in your favour and opus are still being tossers, does the FOS stand for FULL OF SHYTE?
                good luck
                Helmsman
                Its the typical 21 day waiting period I'm afraid mate - I am just waiting to see what HBOS come back with now.....

Comment

Do Opus actually know who you are? I mean do they know about your All About Debt website? Could this be a case of "we know where you live" stuff? I'd like to think their attitude is simply total ineptitude but sometimes there are dark forces at work. Good, because you will certainly give them a run for their money (not your money mind you).

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                    Do Opus actually know who you are? I mean do they know about your All About Debt website? Could this be a case of "we know where you live" stuff? I'd like to think their attitude is simply total ineptitude but sometimes there are dark forces at work. Good, because you will certainly give them a run for their money (not your money mind you).
                    I did point out on one letter that I ran a consumer debt forum, and put this link here - yes. However I doubt they'd want to deliberately fight me as it was a lose/lose for them from day 1 - all this is doing is highlighting their inability to conduct business in accordance with their consumer credit licence thus the formal complains seeking resolution over future conduct will be dealt with upon FOS resolution. There is a process to follow, one step at a time - this is just the start for me..... I have a long way to go with this yet, as I have maintained - it's not about the money, Jesus I lost £250 on red (roulette) a month ago - it's hardly gonna break my bank

I am a nasty bastard, that is what this is about. Fighting for you guys is fun, when it's myself it really irks me so I go for the jugular from outset - I lead them into mistakes then use those mistakes against them.....

Comment

• Re: Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard)

Oh my lord now I wonder why they have changed name lol........ HMRC maybe?

Comment

As per the FOS's official view.....

Dear Mr Niddy

Thanks for this information. I had not heard that Opus was being sold
                        again.

Yours sincerely,

XXXXXXXX
                        Adjudicator

-----Original Message-----
                        Sent: 02 August 2011 12:33
                        To: FOS
                        Subject: Opus - Niddy

Hi FOS

Seen this:---> http://www.opuscard.co.uk/content.aspx?dsid=634

Opus are selling up AGAIN!!

It's a joke.....

Regards

Niddy

Comment

I am a nasty bastard, that is what this is about. Fighting for you guys is fun, when it's myself it really irks me so I go for the jugular from outset - I lead them into mistakes then use those mistakes against them.....
                          My kind of man hehe this is exactly what I did with the co-op challenged every detail in the letters they sent me then sit back and watch them dig a bigger hole.

It does not take a lot neither purely because of there lack of inter-departmental communication.
                          Last edited by pompeyfaith; 3 August 2011, 20:33.

Comment

Mate any communication would be suffice, it's the silence that is most annoying here......

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                              Do Opus actually know who you are? I mean do they know about your All About Debt website?
                              Obviously not, as the only clue was given by Niddy in writing - link - and it seems the semi-intellectual (IQ>75) they employ to read customers' letters has been off work for some months.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                As per the FOS's official view.....
                                Perhaps, as a team-bonding exercise, the Fundamentally Ornamental Service could actually try running a piss up in a brewery?

Comment

Working...
                                X