GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard)

Words fail me Niddy!

How on earth can they be so incompetent? (Alright - easily because they're bankers.)

From your very first letter to them it's obvious that you know what you're talking about but they still continue to fob you off.

I wonder if someone from Opus has joine
    And I can't believe that the late payment makers are still on your credit file. Surely it can't be all that difficult for them to amend them?

As far as I can see with my limited knowledge, you've got them by the bollocks. Take your complaint to FOS and squeeze them for everything you can!

I wonder if they've bothered to come on the forum and look? Probably not!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well what a complete & utter screw up by Opus.

And i thought i'd dealt with some total morons in the banking industry, are they really so thick?

I hope they are reading this, so Opus what a bunch of

Comment

Well niddy what a bunch of idiots, I was also thinking that they now know who you are, and no who they are dealing with. I would suspect by this time your good name is now MUD amongst the banking fraternity and DCAs but it certainly isnt among the members and of the people you have unselfishly helped.
        Good Luck
        Helmsman
        ps the co op do a good basic bank account.
        Last edited by helmsman; 2 June 2011, 17:13.

Comment

I would like to say I am shocked but I know of at least one other credit card provider (hush hush) that likes to treat their cardholders (and some of their staff) as mushrooms.

I cant believe that 5 letters in, they STILL havent issued a final response. I mean for Gods sake what does it actually take?

So many complaint handling rules breached/ignored I would shudder to think of what happens to them.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oscar,

Exactly!! Well spotted, each letter gives me more reason to claim against them

Point here, I don't need a final response as we're already at the point where they're causing libel so my next move will be a formal complaint to FOS plus a claim for libel; they have a week in which respond prior to my starting a claim for libel.

I applied for a new card today to BT the citi balance but got referred, obviously the 3 late payments caused it so hopefully they'll decline me, then I'll appeal and get told "it was the late payment markers" to which gives me the proof needed to claim libel,- their false reporting if data will cost me financially by the decline of a 0% card thus they should (and will) pay for it.

Muppets, wanna fight me do they? Bring it on, I've beaten bigger & better than Opus on my way here!!

for Opus with my gratitude, as they're sooooo in the poop
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Wow is all i can say!

Comment

I've updated post #13

Seems i'm now 4 months in arrears, silly silly arses really need to sort this cos i'm going to town with them!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update 3rd June 2011 - Formal Report to ICO Emailed by Niddy

Comment

Total numpties. I was going to write "good luck" but don't think you'll need it.

Comment

Unbelievable!!

Comment

I'd love to comment, but it would be inappropriate!!

I love his forum!!

Comment

Why would it be inappropriate?

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
                            Why would it be inappropriate?
                            Because it would be along the lines of "I f*cking love this site and all it stands for "

Feel free to tell me off and remove this post

Mick

(I have had too much sugar)
                            Last edited by Mickb1969; 4 June 2011, 23:38. Reason: Too much sugar

Comment

Mick say what you want mate!! We dont moderate posts nor do we block swearing to be in debt means you should be over 18, ergo we treat you like adults

Seen our smileys yet?

This is the dca special

Comment

Swearing on a forum whilst in debt lowers the blood pressure relives the stress so that has to be a good thing I also believe it gives posters a better understanding of how you feel.

Many swear words are also in the dictionary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X