GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy vs Opus (ex CitiCard)

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
    Many swear words are also in the dictionary!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bollox
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hmm, tourettes here I come

How do I feel....well, when I am fobbed off, like you are in this thread Niddy, I want to go to the person doing it one night, punch them in the face and ruin their evening just for the sake of it. Then I want them to worry that I will be doing it the next day, and the next and so on........ After all, that's pretty much what they do to us!!
      Violence is never the answer, but it can be fun!!

Comment

So not inappropriate at all!!

For one moment I thought you were thinking about posting something slagging off Niddy's stance on this.

Just reading some of Niddy's (and others - thinking in particular of Diddles) posts on this forum should show you that we're not averse to a little bit of swearing, or even a lot! Like you say, it helps to relieve the stress of dealing with
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just been catching up on all this, and looking forward to the next instalment.
          They really have done it good and proper this time haven't they. I should think heads will roll... incompetent s.
          Seeing as they haven't bothered to read your letters properly, I wonder if they have bothered to have a look at the forum? In case anyone from Opus is reading... oh boy you have no idea what can of worms you have opened!!
          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

337 views, 204 from guests
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Mmmm! Lots of guest views...do they not want to come and register then?!
              Niddified and proud!

Comment

Just read this whole thread inc the letters pin ball that was better than a game of tennis lol really though what a shower they are.

the co op do a good basic bank account.
                Do not for one second think they are better than the main big banks, they are no different and took me 2.5 yrs to get just redress totalling 9k on 9 PPI policies.

They all use the damage limitation exercise the co-op bank is no different

Comment

I already have 4 other accounts - no need for basic banking (I'm not in debt remember)!

Basically I'm pissed that opus have affected my ability to obtain credit by this libellous data being present on my credit file. Therefore an offer of £25 is like me swapping a 1984 metro for a Porsche

It ain't so much the weak offer as the whole episode plus WHY NO CARD? that's what really pisses me off

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    I wonder how many from Opus
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

We're still getting quite a few guests, I notice....
                      Niddified and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                        Just read this whole thread inc the letters pin ball that was better than a game of tennis lol really though what a shower they are.

Do not for one second think they are better than the main big banks, they are no different and took me 2.5 yrs to get just redress totalling 9k on 9 PPI policies.

They all use the damage limitation exercise the co-op bank is no different
                        sorry it was meant as a joke

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                          sorry it was meant as a joke
                          Yea I knew that - its fine mate; as for basic banking coop and barclays "can be" alright at times....

Comment

Hey no need to appologise, a basic acount can be ok with the co-op I was just merely pointing out that they are no differant to any other bank in that profit comes first and redress comes last.

Most here probably know that, but it was aimed at the ones that come to this forum that do not and because the co-op brand is local and is a good bet in general as regards to shopping with there fair trade policy etc.

Regards

Comment

Update 9th June 2011

This post has now been updated to include the FOS complaint: ---> ICO & FOS Complaints

Have a mooch, interesting stuff! Lets see what happens now then, it's a waiting game I suppose..... :niddy

Copies attached below, for reference:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Opus-FOS-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	264.4 KB
ID:	1382556

Name:	Opus-FOS-2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	319.6 KB
ID:	1382558

And my email that copied in the ICO & FOS

Name:	Email-Proof.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	1382560

Comment

They will love your job title

Comment

Working...
                                X